WHOSE CHEESE AND TOMATO SANDWICH?

valanx said:
....Every time i see the title of this thread i can't help but smile.....If there is an award for best thread title then "Whose Cheese and Tomato Sandwich" for sure gets my vote!!!
It does make me hungry ... but it gets my vote, too!!!
When I was taking an online class on teaching topics relating to biology, there was a thread that was titled, "What's the scoop on poop?" I thought that was pretty funny! :dopey:

LOL!
Just the words 'poop' and 'scoop' bring a smile to my face!

Maybe we can use this name for a thread that relates to modern music news - you know, 'Scoop On The Poop - Britney Spears records new song at her trailer park, J Lo admits she's just a lard-arse, Paris Hilton explains what her input does for mankind etc. etc. etc.'!!

nightwar said:
Paris Hilton explains what her input does for mankind

Every time i see the name Paris Hilton i think of 'house of wax' when she is brutally impaled through her empty skull...Makes me feel all warm inside :)

Hello all, just about to leave for the Motorhead / Saxon / Girlschool show at London tonight. If any other forum members going i will get the first round of drinks in, as i've said before i'm easily recognised, standing at the bar with my "Lionheart" t shirt on, with a bloody cheese and tomato sandwich running down my face!!!

See you there, united, as we - :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SAXONIZED said:
Hello all, just about to leave for the Motorhead / Saxon / Girlschool show at London tonight.

Have a superb night my friend, I'll be thinking of you and wishing I was there. That is one tasty heavy metal menu - Motorhead, Girlschool and Saxon. Saxon and Girlschool rooooooooooool - and yes I have been in the pub since 11am this morning!!!! I have to wait till Nov 7th to see the mighty Motorhead and Girlschool - lets hope they bring the mindblowing Saxon along to Glasgow with them.

Have a great night, Saxonized! That is such a great selection of Metal - Amazing!!

Regarding the Cheese & Tomato sandwich situation - maybe this could become a Saxon institution? Fans attending the gig could bring along the sarnies and eat them during the wait for Biff. But the support act will be very aware that the sarnies are out there so they will ensure a good act... otherwise...!!! You'd also be able to spot a Saxon Forum fan a mile off! You know, sarnie in hand with tomoto juice running down their chin!!

SAXONIZED said:
Hello all, just about to leave for the Motorhead / Saxon / Girlschool show at London tonight. If any other forum members going i will get the first round of drinks in, as i've said before i'm easily recognised, standing at the bar with my "Lionheart" t shirt on, with a bloody cheese and tomato sandwich running down my face!!!

See you there, united, as we - :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Have an awesome time mate! lmao@sandwich btw!

I thought i caught the cheese and tomato flinger last night when i attended a local band gig. On closer inspection it was a jet propelled chicken and balti pie.

So everybody stay vigilant "The Flinger" is still at large.

SAXONIZED said:
So everybody stay vigilant "The Flinger" is still at large.

Yeah mate, when the media tells us all to be vigilant they are not just talking about terrorists! lmao

valanx said:
....Every time i see the title of this thread i can't help but smile.....If there is an award for best thread title then "Whose Cheese and Tomato Sandwich" for sure gets my vote!!!

And for that reason i cant let this very cool thread die!! so forgive me for this
:Spam: post !

I remember Donnington 88 being the best line up - Megadeath, Helloween, Guns 'n' Roses, David Lee Roth, Kiss & Iron Maiden!! A rockin day, remember seeing for the firts time people building human pyramids, we tried it but where too drunk to get one level up!!!!!

I was 36 on Friday there, just recovering, thats why I'm on here replying on loads of posts today, it's taking my mind off the hangover!!

Valanx - Cheers mate you saved my tread again, just when i thought the sandwich was well passed it's sell by date, up it pops again.

Matratz - We still don't know the owner of that sandwich, he must of been a Status Quo fan (sad tosser), unlike quality METAL fans who post on this forum.

Mad Dan - I attended Donington 88, i was working that day so got there just in time for Maiden. Walked straight in, the gates were wide open, so that was a result!

SAXONIZED said:
Valanx - Cheers mate you saved my tread again, just when i thought the sandwich was well passed it's sell by date, up it pops again.

Lol yeah well, i though the new guys here might also wanna taste of the sandwich!

If the Cheese & Tomato incident had happened now you could have gotten DNA from it to link it to Tesco, Asda, Morrison ect ect!! You could have traced it to the shop then the buyer, turned up at their door with a big JAM sandwich and walloped them on the face with it!!!! Who Needs CSI

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
Who Needs CSI

Lol ! I used to say that all the time when Quincy was on repeat ! Im sure he would solve the mystery, a few people might end up dead in the process though (like in most episodes!)

Quincy owns !!!

This has got me thinkin now, what's the best sandwich filling to throw, to gain maximum distance, velocity and splatter upon impact!!

after several test sessions in the kitchen and using what was available to me in the kitchen, here's my weapon of choice (or should that be Weapon of cheese!!!):

White bread (it's heavier and congeals more) Grated cheese enabling larger impact area, Tomato (which I think will be in everyones) Branston Pickle and to finish off two small pickled onion, these could break free from the main body of the Sandwich while in flight and annoy a couple more people!!

All that remains is which way to cut it? I'm away back to the kitchen.

I may have to consult the Quincy book of Kung Fu?? or was that Hong Kong Fuey!!!!

:loco: Right it's sorted, depending on the damage you want to do with your edible missile, depends on how you cut it!! Don't cut it for a further tragectory and a heavier impact, cut in half if you have two targets in close proxcimity and still want a decent impact and if your looking at a large area and want to cover as much as possible, cut in four, less impact than the other two but still enough to annoy!!!!

I'm off to clean up the garden now, get the kids in the bath, (They have been very good test subjects!!!!!, they ran about a lot but I still managed to 'Sandwich 'Em')

over & out

prof Mad Dan, intercontinental ballistic sandwich thrower expert :loco: