WHOSE CHEESE AND TOMATO SANDWICH?

I really, really dont know what to say.......

Excellent Job!! Quincy would be very proud of you mate!!!

btw: when your 'intercontinental ballistic sandwich throwers guide book' is published i will certainly be buying a copy

:headbang::headbang::headbang::D:tickled::):loco::Spin::wave:

valanx said:
I really, really dont know what to say.......

Excellent Job!! Quincy would be very proud of you mate!!!

btw: when your 'intercontinental ballistic sandwich throwers guide book' is published i will certainly be buying a copy

:headbang::headbang::headbang::D:tickled::):loco::Spin::wave:
Dont wory I'm only out on a weeks pass!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Did anyone find out what sort of cheese was in the sandwich,if it had real tomatoes in it i presume it wasnt cheese slices or dairylea.......I'm 45 surely theres someone older than me posting on here :loco:

My mate at donnington 87chucked a cheese an tom sandwhich into the crowd.Is there any chance it hit some kind of wormhole.By the way i is 33 and my first gig was ozzy in 83.I have always wanted to know what the set list for that show was.You can get the 1980 gig but not that one on cd,may a boxset is in order here.:Spin:

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
:loco: Right it's sorted, depending on the damage you want to do with your edible missile, depends on how you cut it!! Don't cut it for a further tragectory and a heavier impact, cut in half if you have two targets in close proxcimity and still want a decent impact and if your looking at a large area and want to cover as much as possible, cut in four, less impact than the other two but still enough to annoy!!!!

I'm off to clean up the garden now, get the kids in the bath, (They have been very good test subjects!!!!!, they ran about a lot but I still managed to 'Sandwich 'Em')

over & out

prof Mad Dan, intercontinental ballistic sandwich thrower expert :loco:

I reckon you are the flinger Mad Dan, come to think of it just before i got hit by the sandwich, i'm sure I heard a Scottish accent shout out a war cry!
as you charged "Right Doon The Front" :headbang:

A friend of mine was at Donington one year and also got something in the face - it wasn't a cheese & tomato sandwich though, although he probably wished it was - he got hit in the face with one half of a pair of waders!!!! How bizarre is that hahaha. I'll need to ask him if it was 1982, I seem to remember it was that year right enough.

Whey hey hey, this thread has ressurected me from the bread bin!!! yes I've just been a wee bit busy but dinnae worry I'm still here, and will get back to posting and sandwich hurlin' as of now!!!!