Education and such....

So, I've been wondering about this for a while.

Where do you guys go to school, and what do you study?

I'm going to the University of Nottingham this fall to study history. What about you all?

I got my BA in music theory & composition from CSUS and now I'm working at Pre-Nursing at Sierra College, Rocklin.

At Shippensburg University studying English.

Afterwards I'm getting into a pre-masters program for Psychology and eventually hoping to get my doctorate to open up my own practice someday. Either open up my own practice, or become a touring musician. Whichever happens first.

Reading all these post I wish I still was in school..
I have graduated as a nurse, it`s about 5 years ago.. Work now as a damage controller, hope to spezialize in water damage and chemical use..
Maybe attend to a few courses in Sweden if my boss agree.

I've already graduated from highschool and I haven't gone to college/university yet...I'm only 19. I'm not quite sure exactly what I want to do with my life.

I've already graduated from highschool and I haven't gone to college/university yet...I'm only 19. I'm not quite sure exactly what I want to do with my life.

I was like that, I recommend getting your general ed out of the way if there is a likely chance what you want to do involves more college work.

^ i agree with ya, i wish i would have done that. i didn't start college until i was 23 (just turned 26). i am starting my Bachelor of Psychology degree next semester at Tarleton State University in Texas. the sooner you get this shit over with, the better:kickass:

Business Administration is a science? That's kind of strange, isn't it?

Well, there isn't a bachelor of arts in business. The only reason it's a bachelor of science is because I had to take 3 sciences (only two for me since I transferred in with so many hours) and about 4 math classes.

Anyone who is under the business school is in a BSBA program. Unless, of course, you are getting a Master's degree.

Business isn't a 'science' persay, but what makes the distinction between a bachelor of arts and a bachelor of science is the amount of science and math you take.