Eeek! Damnation delayed

Originally posted by Hyoukinmono
You never know. The band might want to give this release an extra personal touch. Individually package each CD, give it a kiss, then send it off to us, their loving fans.

As long as they all wear lipstick, I'd be willing to wait for that.... :rolleyes:

Fuck, and I though I'd be listening to a freshly unwrapped copy of D2 on the plain down to catch the concert..... :bah:

Originally posted by Nugent Goes AOL
If the promos were out, we would have them at the radio station I work for. And we definitely don't have them. Also, the Syndicate (Koch's promo company) lets us know everything they're gonna send about 2 weeks in advance...and Damnation has not come up in any of their weekly e-mails. :( :( :(

I figured that. All my sources are saying the same thing. I don't know how Ian's friend got a promo, because NO ONE has them, except for friends of the band, and their freinds.

Originally posted by Nugent Goes AOL
If the promos were out, we would have them at the radio station I work for. And we definitely don't have them. Also, the Syndicate (Koch's promo company) lets us know everything they're gonna send about 2 weeks in advance...and Damnation has not come up in any of their weekly e-mails. :( :( :(

TheSyn!!! I was in college radio back in 95-97 in Bowling Green, OH. I remember Ciancio, Meltzer and then Munsie over at Skateboard Marketing. Those guys rocked!

Well, maybe the promo's haven't been released to the public just yet, but a few artists have gotten a hold of them, like Mike Portnoy for example. I only mention that because it means the album is finalized and ready to be sent soon.

Originally posted by estimate
English: Bad Luck.

Norwegian: Uflaks.

Sweden: üflaks.

Danish: Uflags

German: Uflakshe.

France: Uflachons.

i'm german but i don't know what "uflakshe" is...

btw:
damnation will be a great album and i'll wait.

i don't d/l it or buy it burnt in a turkey supermarket.