Actual Damnation Release Date

Nugent Goes AOL

Crescent Fresh!
Aug 27, 2002
Poughkeepsie, NY // Atlanta, GA
Visit site
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but haven't Opeth still not announced a Damnation release date? I know March/April seems to be the word, but does it not strike anyone as a little odd that we still haven't seen concrete numbers? March is mighty close, after all...

My guess would be April. :( But I sure hope it's sooner.

It's not sooner than that. Koch is their record label. It's official.

But, Europe will be earlier if you're willing to pay import prices.

Originally posted by Nugent Goes AOL
4/22? Goddamnit...that's so late. Arg. Thanks for the info, Ian.

Do you know how much earlier in Europe? Because Deliverance was just by one day, if I recall. Will there be a larger gap for Damnation?

you'll be able to get the european damnation from theend for supercheap, like always.

Hopefully The End will ship it out like a week (or more) earlier than the release date here, like with Deliverance....I think.....bad memory....well either way, I don't know if I can wait that long :s

Bloody hell... APRIL you say??? OY... I surely can't wait that long. I won't hesitate to pay extra if I can get it mail-ordered from somewhere in Europe a month early. Fuckin' shit man, I was hoping it would be out stateside by St. Patrick's Day... sigh...

Originally posted by Nugent Goes AOL
Haha yeah...the TR00 Opeth fans might E-cut your E-balls off. [/QUOTE

I wouldn't worry about that... I doubt that anyone who likes Opeth enough to post on this board is going to NOT buy the record when it becomes available in the states, just because they already downloaded it.