Elite 8 Results (RC March Metal Madness)

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Drudkh - Blood in our Wells (22) vs. Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars (12... 12 votes for 12 Stars?)

Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising (20) vs. Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine (14)

Negura Bunget - N' Crugu Bradului (25) vs. Enslaved - Below the Lights (10)

Agalloch - The Mantle (20) vs. Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness (15)

My thoughts...

Drudkh - Blood in our Wells... not at all surprised by this outcome. If anything, I'm surprised Wolves (which I like) got 12 votes.

Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising... very, very surprised that they beat Hammers. And by a solid margin.

Negura Bunget - N' Crugu Bradului... not shocked they beat Enslaved, but surprised it was by such a wide margin.

Agalloch - The Mantle... to those who votes for Agalloch, let me simply say... may your wines be foul... and your bread as the flesh of the dead... an ill wind to bring nought but decay and the stench of your slaughtered kin

Final four will be posted tomorrow morning...

Zod

Drudkh - Blood in our Wells... not at all surprised by this outcome. If anything, I'm surprised Wolves (which I like) got 12 votes.

I'm not surprised by this also. What I am surprised by, however, is that so many men in this forum like getting assfucked and buttfucked also while listening to that Drudkh record.

Blood in our Wells vs. Diadem of 12 Stars was essentially a coin flip for me.

Destroyer 666 shouldn't of won and you all take much man meat in the ass for voting it over The August Engine.

N' Crugu Bradului did how I expected it.

With Agalloch vs Primordial, had it been Ashes Against the Grain for Agalloch I woulda voted Primordial (any Primordial album). That vote came down to "which do I find in my playlist more often" which was The Mantle.

Destroyer 666 is much better than Hammers Of Misfortune...I can't believe how much fellatio they get on this board.[/anti-oompa]