EMI copy controll sux dead donkeys balls

Goreripper said:
Spinefarm already does it. I can't even play the promos I get from them on my computer, and one of the CDs players at the radio station won't read them either!

yeah. They do Nightwish, right?

I bought their last album when it came out and have never been able to listen to it.

Nice work, guys.

Works ok for me on my cheapo discman , PC etc. However each time I do put it the PC it tells me to up date files from the disc but I just choose to ignore it ......

I just ripped it and listen to it on my computer.

I don't listen to music anywhere else anyway, but it is a pretty stupid thing what they have done.

TinMan666 said:
yeah. They do Nightwish, right?

I bought their last album when it came out and have never been able to listen to it.

Correct. They do. They do a bunch of Finnish bands, some of which are also available on other labels (like Children of Bodom). Nightwish though are on thru Spinefarm at the moment.

You idiot, the needle is scratching the cd! You have to take a knife to it and put grooves in it for the needle to go into first, gees Winmar...

But if you want to play it in your cassette recorder, DONT put the grooves in, or then it wont work.

Hmmm I need to decide whether I want to play it in my record player or cassette recorder then. I'll have to have a think about it.

Heres what you do, buy another copy, then cut them both in half and then glue the different halves together, then voila, 2 cds!