Epilouge, not just an outro

I for one really love 'Epilogue', I think it is a great closer to My Arms, Your Hearse, considering that it is the part where the main character ascends(?) to the afterlife, and it is quite an apt musical representation.

QFT. You read my mind.

This song deserves to be played live...Why not make it encore instead of DOTF ?

Mike, it obvious this track inspires or atleast affects the majority of listeners on some emotive level. Have (and im sure you have) thought of bringing this into the setlist. I for one think it would work as a great set closer, i knoewan obvious option or, as im just thinking an intro to another track from the my arms album? Something brutal like, sayyyyyyyy, April Ethereal.

Mike, it obvious this track inspires or atleast affects the majority of listeners on some emotive level. Have (and im sure you have) thought of bringing this into the setlist. I for one think it would work as a great set closer, i knoewan obvious option or, as im just thinking an intro to another track from the my arms album? Something brutal like, sayyyyyyyy, April Ethereal.

Nice idea.

Pls Mike ! We need to see Epilogue as encore. The name of the track suggests that anyway.