ESP Appreciation Thread

^ ???

gav: it's not that the necks are too narrow, i just dont like the touch.... there's something weird about them. at least on beasts, mockingbirds, and some other models..... fuckin killer body shapes tho, specially the beast.

but i still like Jackson (and Ibanez) better.

Up untill i got my KV2, the Warlock was still my favourite body shape. i fucking love it. I have an old NJ series (BEfore speedloader), and i lvoed the neck.. till i tried a USA jackson one. KV2 = BEST NECK EVER!

yeah warlocks are cool. and btw how is that kv2 neck? how does it compare to a kelly neck (thin, flat, fasssssstttt, i fuckin love it!!!!!)

and may i add that the bcr widow is the fucking -ugliest- guitar shape i've ever seen, even counting the teletubbycaster and Roope's gay esp custom, headstock included.

but its made by bc rich, so it definitely can't .... uh, it... probably........... it might... uh.. be playable :D

The Widow was designed by blackie lawless from WASP. Anyone else who holds one looks stupid.

Its like the WASHBURN dime. anyone who plays one of those in a band that isn't pantera/damageplan is gay.

and the KV2 neck is thin/flat/fas, but i;ve never played a KE2 so cant cpompare