The Jackson Appreciation Thread!

i dont like les pauls. nope. i finally got my rhoads, so i can officially post in this thread now...gwahaha.

mine's on the right with the shiny strap (hopefully the pic shows up below if not here's a link http://alexifollower.freeservers.com/DSCF0012.JPG). and of course right after i buy it, matt (alexifollower) picks it up like he's going to smash it, hits the fin on the ceiling, puts a hole in the ceiling, and chips the left fin on the guitar. bastard!!!!! :D

DSCF0012.JPG

my first guitar was a yamaha acoustic. it did it's purpose so......well i was gonna say "i cant complain" but that's all i did when i had that guitar. :D

delt said:
lp necks are one-piece mahogany, so they always break at the headstock.

and they're attached to the body in a weird way, like an acoustic.
LP's are set necks, the make a pocket that is different then a bolt on and glue in in.

LP's are good, but not $2000 good.

^haha, no both are black, give us a year or so and then they'll be almost like yours, but were are gonna do some pose with them, i just took that pic last night and she wasnt over so we couldnt do the pose

delt said:
hey halfpint, i tried a yamaha bass the other day and it was pretty cool :)

ja, Yamaha makes nice instruments, but their basses and guitars can't compare to the likes of ESP, Jackson, and Ibanez. :D of course i don't have anything against people owning guitars/basses by Yamaha; like i said, the company makes good instruments, but really it's all a matter of preference. after all, it's not the gear that matters, it's the musician using it.

AlexiFollower said:
^haha, no both are black, give us a year or so and then they'll be almost like yours, but were are gonna do some pose with them, i just took that pic last night and she wasnt over so we couldnt do the pose
yeha but the picture PIZZONES YOU

Me%20And%20My%20Jacksons.jpg

BOO YAA