European headlining tour 2009

just got my tix for the Helsinki Icehall on March 1st :kickass:

Just curious, but how easy is it for you to travel around Finland using airports/taxis/buses/trains etc? That's me assuming you can't speak Finnish though...

Obviously if you can, then the answer would be "easy", but English people going to Wacken, for example, should at least run into a few problems with the language, considering it's in Germany so I wondered the same about your situation too.

^ well, I can speak some basic Finnish (enough to get by) but I haven't met a Finn yet (at least in Helsinki) who can't speak very good English, and who
isn't more than willing to do so (and particularly the younger ones), so travelling around is no problem at all

^And pretty good english I must say :lol: I keep feeling embarrased seeing that in Spain my english level for my age is considered more than outstanding but I'm not better than a 13 year old finn or swede or whatever the fuck in the northern countries :lol: And you don't want to listen/read a 13 year old spanish kid in english or you may go deaf or something :lol: Even my brother, who has been attending language schools since he was 3, hasn't an english good enough to compare to the average northern people. Still he'll beat the living fuck out of me if I don't improve too :lol:

Just curious, but how easy is it for you to travel around Finland using airports/taxis/buses/trains etc? That's me assuming you can't speak Finnish though...

Pretty easy. You go from bus station to another, and everyone knows English. Only problem you might run into is when it gets night and there's no-one nearby to hear you scream and you freeze to death.

Cool to know!

And my friend got his tickets through for the London show yesterday...even though he ordered his a day later than me, about a week later than some people here and he lives about 6 mins away from me...:confused:

I´m so disappointed with this tour ...
they don´t come to Spain ¬¬

Spain is Europe too !!!!!

I'm going to stop buying his records ¬¬

I wanna see COB in spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Wellcome to my world :lol: I'm still waiting and hoping something will be added during Christmas, otherwise I am going to get seriosly pissed because there won't be Spanish show and also it'll probably be too late to order a ticket on UK or whatever and shedule flight and stuff, and I don't want to miss them. They better add at least one Spanish date or they better start looking for a new tour manager cos I'm going to kill the current one.

... or they better start looking for a new tour manager cos I'm going to kill the current one.

Same here ! If Denmark doesnt come on, that guy is fcking FIRED !! And I will personally make a vodoo doll of him and make him suffffuuuurrr !!!! hehe :mad:

Otherwise I too need to get some official dates to plan going abroad to maybe London or Helsinki, Stockholm even before they sell out :rolleyes: