European headlining tour 2009

That's not even spanish :lol: Just from a small region of the country (the one I live in btw). And it's just a bunch of rice put together with vegetables and meat, that can be done everywhere if you know how to :lol:

Cannibal Corpse(US)+support Diablo(SF)

Tuesday 24. February kl. 20 In Kolding, Godset ????????????

Is it With Children Of Bodom? Because it says nothing About it?

Heres The link: But it is in Danish: It says its just Cannibal & Diablo?

I know i've posted this just yesterday, but id like to know if bodom is joining them or not?

Cannibal Corpse(US)+support Diablo(SF)

Tuesday 24. February kl. 20 In Kolding, Godset ????????????

Is it With Children Of Bodom? Because it says nothing About it?

Heres The link: But it is in Danish: It says its just Cannibal & Diablo?

I know i've posted this just yesterday, but id like to know if bodom is joining them or not?

Well, feb 24th is not confirmed on the official list (try cobhc.com you might learn a thing or two)
So I guess it's their day off or something. Too bad for you. Unless they add it offcourse, wich I doubt.

Well both 24th and 25th are free, and it would be weird to have CC playing all of a sudden in Denmark while they are on tour with COB. Really strange this. Been checking Ticketmaster and last.fm for posts about this, but nothing yet :err:

They were headlining in Australia at least last Spring and Autumn 2005, and maybe even between.. I don't think their route goes there yet, but as soon as they visit Japan..