European headlining tour 2009

"Amerikanske Cannibal Corpse, der udgiver albummet "Evisceration Plague" d.3. februar 2009, er snart på tour med Children of Bodom og Diablo og i den forbindelse kommer de også forbi Danmark. Dog bliver det uden Children of Bodom - hvorfor de ikke er med vides ikke.
Finske Diablo er dog med som warm-up."

From a danish metal site!

Here it says in Danish that Children of Bodom will not appear at the Kolding show 24 of November :S Sad But true!

:OMG: I don't think I'm coming..

Well shit happens, but yeah i'm really hoping their gonna come to denmark soon again! But maybe they will come to Roskilde Festival :D You Never know!

How long does it take to Nottingham from london in train and all that shit? Because I'm in the UK (For the first time ever :D) in the weekend where they play in Nottingham, so is it to far to go, or is it easy enough? :D

Yeah, i've triede but i don't the how to find the plans of the trains and busses? So maybe somebody would just say if it is easy to go there by train or not? :D

How long does it take to Nottingham from london in train and all that shit? Because I'm in the UK (For the first time ever :D) in the weekend where they play in Nottingham, so is it to far to go, or is it easy enough? :D

Hello! Just googled about and saw on wikianswer (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_is_it_on_the_train_from_London_to_Nottingham) that it should take about 2 hrs or so.
And heres a website for trains you need to get: http://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk

Hope that helps :)

Nice job Hannah ! U rock !! :headbang:

I just ordered plane tickets to Amsterdam !! Staying till Sunday the 15th at my friends place. Omg COB headliner, beer, weed, online pc gaming till Sunday, in Amsterdam !! Foookin ell this is gonna be great !!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Since they're not botherin their holes coming to Ireland looks like I'll be headed to the UK..I'm thinking Nottingham maybe..wherever I might have a better chance of meeting the guys before/after the gig :kickass::kickass: