European headlining tour 2009

Ok, seeing as we're already in mid January I'm going to stop waiting for a spanish date, so I want to ask: where do you think would be the best place to go for me? I have to take a plane and hotel and shit if I want to go, and it'll cost shitloads of money, but still I wouldn't like to miss them. Oh and btw, anyone who would like to help me out (going to the venue or shit like that, and having someone to share a beer with) if I go to the same gig to which you're going? I still don't know if I'll be able to afford such a trip, but if I do it'd be ten times better if I don't go alone :)

I have to take a plane and hotel and shit if I want to go, and it'll cost shitloads of money, but still I wouldn't like to miss them.

Well, maybe when you go to a gig in France or Germany or something like that you could also look for going by bus. They are sometimes cheaper then a flight. Of course more uncomfortable but maybe you can save money.
But where you could go I can't say. I'm going to see them in Munich and here in Nuremberg, but donnu if the venue is good. Never went there before.

^I hope you don't. Hasn't happened to me, but did happen to my sister when she came with me to see them on 2006. She was 15 and 10 months old and the minimum age was 16, and she wasn't allowed in, while a much younger kid went in in front of us.

@Blooddrunk: Bus would be too much of a pain in the ass for such a long journey. Plane will be for sure more expensive, but it'll be worth it, thanks though!

^I hope you don't. Hasn't happened to me, but did happen to my sister when she came with me to see them on 2006. She was 15 and 10 months old and the minimum age was 16, and she wasn't allowed in, while a much younger kid went in in front of us.

Shit maaaan. That sucks. At worst il ask some d00de in the queue to pretend to be my gaurdian. It says 14-16 with an adult.

:lol: Good luck on that. If the security guard is not extremely fucking picky and strict that'll work, so I think you're good to go. Still, good luck, it always helps :lol:

Haha. d00de Il wear a hat when i try first time, if I fail i'll take it off. Trust me, when you take my hair away its a true transformation.

I got a misfit style devillock. You know what im talking about. Shaved sides/chest length fringe ftw. lol.

@Blooddrunk: Bus would be too much of a pain in the ass for such a long journey. Plane will be for sure more expensive, but it'll be worth it, thanks though!

Where are you thinking of flying to?

hey guuyys hope you don´t mind if I write some in german now

Servus, leute geht jemand hier nach stuttgart, LKA Lonhorn ? wenn ja wie zur hölle kommt man von suttgart nach wangen und zurück mit viel bier im blut oder hat soagr jemand bock mir n weg zu zeign :p ? Muss da unbedingt hin, cob als vorband bei slipknot war ja der witz...

:kickass::kickass::kickass: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

fuckin heavy metal !

Servus, leute geht jemand hier nach stuttgart, LKA Lonhorn ? wenn ja wie zur hölle kommt man von suttgart nach wangen und zurück mit viel bier im blut oder hat soagr jemand bock mir n weg zu zeign :p ? Muss da unbedingt hin, cob als vorband bei slipknot war ja der witz...

fuckin heavy metal !

Problem is, we non-german speaking people can't understand you:(

fuckin heavy metal !

www.bahn.de