European headlining tour 2009

Problem is, we non-german speaking people can't understand you:(

He askes if anybody here is going to the CoB concert in Suttgard, Germany. And if anybody can tell him how to get there from Wangen (where ever that is) and how to get back after the gig. He says that he has to go there because he didn't like CoBs gig as former band of Slipknot.

I'd like to ask a thing like Children of Cob. Is there anyone here going to the swedish show in stockholm the 27. Feburary, because im going there from denmark, and i'd like to meet up with somebody and maybe get a beer before/after the show.

cause i am there until the next morning, and since it's a friday maybe there is some cool bars in Stockholm and all that.

I'd would be killer if somebody was fresh to do that :D :kickass: :headbang:

Fuck yeah, amsterdam! Paradiso is a really nice concert hall. Damn people, we should meet each other at the concert.

Yeah that would be great fun ! Havent been there before, but maybe we could find a place there to meet at a certain time? With a sign "CoB hatecrew Forum" or sumfing ? lol

:headbang:

Where are you thinking of flying to?

Well I don't really have an exact place that it's like ''I HAVE to go there'', my only request is that is a Friday/Saturday/Sunday gig so I just miss one day of lessons (although I may end up loosing more, but still... :lol:) First I thought about some northern country (Finland, Norway, etc...) or the UK cos I want to visit those soon, but if I can afford the flight and stuff I'll go to wherever there's someone willing to help a lost foreing dude :lol:

Well I don't really have an exact place that it's like ''I HAVE to go there'', my only request is that is a Friday/Saturday/Sunday gig so I just miss one day of lessons (although I may end up loosing more, but still... :lol:) First I thought about some northern country (Finland, Norway, etc...) or the UK cos I want to visit those soon, but if I can afford the flight and stuff I'll go to wherever there's someone willing to help a lost foreing dude :lol:

Come to the UK. Since our economy is fucked; you'll be rich over here and everything will seem cheap to you :lol:

Hi. First of all I think you should understand how much money you can spend for this trip. THEN choose a country. Also the tickets for the cheap fligts are hot.

P.S. Sorry for my english

Quick question to anyone who has been to The forum in Kentish Town London are the seating arrangements enforced? i.e. Will I be able to go "Downstairs - Standing" if my ticket says "Upstairs - unreserved" because these are the only tickets am able to find right now, don't want miss cob due to sold out tickets like last time

i gotta give o1-deathbyorder fuckin right so im gonn ask again in english :p, if any one, don´t care if english or german goes to stuttgart, LKA Longhorn arena to the headlining. if ye jus tell me im jus 17 so dont be scared im gonna try to kill ya :rofl: jus got noone to go with me :heh: im gonna spend lotsa beer too :kickass:

Come to the UK. Since our economy is fucked; you'll be rich over here and everything will seem cheap to you :lol:

Well when I was in Ireland last summer it didn't seem cheap at all compared to Spain :lol: In Spain I get drunk for 10 €, and I had to spend 40€ to get drunk there :lol: Same for food and almost everything besides CDs :lol:

Hi. First of all I think you should understand how much money you can spend for this trip. THEN choose a country. Also the tickets for the cheap fligts are hot.

P.S. Sorry for my english

Thanks for the help but don't worry, I know that if I make this trip I'm going to spend a shitload of money, so 50€ up or down doesn't really matter.

Well when I was in Ireland last summer it didn't seem cheap at all compared to Spain :lol: In Spain I get drunk for 10 €, and I had to spend 40€ to get drunk there :lol: Same for food and almost everything besides CDs :lol:

well It depends on how much you can drink dude :D :kickass: But still why don't you take paris as it's probably the nearest place, and the plane tickets aren't that expensive :D :kickass:

Already been to France, so if I'm going to travel I want to visit a new place, and when I'm spending some 300€ or something (ride/train to the airport, plane, hotel, cabs, etc.) I don't mind if the plane ticket is 20€ more, cos in Europe the prices are really similar at least what I've checked.

Oh, and I can drink quite a lot :lol: