European headlining tour 2009

No, acctually they come here because you have to be 21 in Sweden to buy Beers, :S. Buth maybe it's cheaper here, as long as i can get Trashed or 100 Kr i'm good! :D

100DKr !? (swedish Kr then ur fckd lol) Thats 3 Swedish beers ! Im sure u dont get trashed at 3 lol. Anyway, no its tons of 21+ ppl who come here for beer solely. We have them all over the place here man. And btw, at the SL / CoB gig in KB hallen I stood with a bunch of young Swedes outside in que (yeah 21-) who kept running after beers all the time lol. They were damn nice n gave me 3 beers during the wait - they were there for SL btw lol - I was there for CoB, so we had a good time talking bout our bands :headbang:

Whhaa I cant wait for this !!

cobtic1.jpg

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Hm, i think Copenhagen is more expensive -- :S But still, the girls in Sweden are Fucking Nice :D

Oh no, beers in Sweden are defo more expencive. Thats why they all come here to buy beers :kickass:

So, where is it more expensive? I only know that in Spain I get drunk with 10-20€ (depends on where I go) which is like 3 litres of vodka/whiskey/rum+soft drink. We have this awesome pub where I can get 1L of those for 5€ so it's quite cheap.

Then I know that back in Ireland they asked me for 5 fucking euros for a damn shot, and 5'50€ for a pint which is like 1/2 IIRC, hence why I had to spend like 40€ per night to get drunk :lol:

100DKr !? (swedish Kr then ur fckd lol) Thats 3 Swedish beers ! Im sure u dont get trashed at 3 lol. Anyway, no its tons of 21+ ppl who come here for beer solely. We have them all over the place here man. And btw, at the SL / CoB gig in KB hallen I stood with a bunch of young Swedes outside in que (yeah 21-) who kept running after beers all the time lol. They were damn nice n gave me 3 beers during the wait - they were there for SL btw lol - I was there for CoB, so we had a good time talking bout our bands :headbang:

I tend not to drink before gigs because it's not nice (at least I don't like it) being completely thrashed in the pit, but also whe I get drunk before a gig I always have good times (always out of the pit though :lol:), so I still have to think what I prefer: pit or drink :lol: I'm going to try front row+drunk next time, although if the barrier is belly-heigth it can lead to epic puking, let's hope it doesn't :lol:

:lol: Not here. The cheap vodka from the most typical national stores chain rocks. The ones that chinese 24/7 stablishments and russian weird stablishments sell suck though. And also the vodka you get in that bar is not cheap, it's normal. You don't get Absolut or Finlandia but you get quite decent vodka, I even like it straight and I hate the usual cheap vodka straight :lol: