European headlining tour 2009

When did I say the old is better? I just said the new is not better.

And yes, it is a matter of taste which you maybe prefer more than the other.

But I do think that with time, experience and knowledge you become able to say what details are good and what details are bad about the old style or the new style, and all music.

Kind of what Spyro told you. You don't write ''old it's better'', but that's what it seems when one reads the whole of your posts. And as I've been seeign you in the forum and reading you for quite a long time I'm used to see you letting things kind of in the air to see how people reacts or implying that you know shit that we don't, so even though I have nothing against you and most of the time I consider you a pretty cool user, sometimes your posts are annoying either by the way you write them or by what you say.

Fight fight fight!! :p

I hate how people have this progressive minset about music..that you go from liking heavy,chunky riffage and music, to growing older and autiomatically appreciating melodic,intricate type stuff more. Like there's a definitive model of how people should appreciate music.
The only thing getting older allows you to do is develop your own personal taste not to find out what 'good' or 'bad' music necessarily is, as there's no such thing.
I'm not jumping on you Joonas,I'm just expressing an opinion :)

Some pics (Paris) found on the web :

post-10096-1235229999.jpg

post-10096-1235231632.jpg

l_497c68e4b33a4d208e0c3939a8625853.jpg

l_678793e0bc9943f6b278f6b3291c4a40.jpg

l_7b7e2413d3fa44e08edba29394b8a6bf.jpg

l_d1a1ad074e58475dbfb0371f84bf49c3.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_20_f_vrier_295.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_20_f_vrier_349.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_20_f_vrier_833.jpg

"How da fck do u get in the photo pit - without having a press card !?? "

- wasnt aimed at you Lussi, sorry yeah it could be read like that. But at the ppl in the photopit in general.

So they werent even from the pit anyway? Wow nice ! :kickass:

I'd say you just have to work in the media or music promotion industry..if you work for a mag or website that reviews gigs you get the chance to go scope out the concerts in your area I suppose and get photopit/backstage access.
Without a press card you pretty much can't get into the pit..unless you're security or a roadie or something..

Thanks Lussi :)

I'm used to see you letting things kind of in the air to see how people reacts or implying that you know shit that we don't, so even though I have nothing against you and most of the time I consider you a pretty cool user, sometimes your posts are annoying either by the way you write them or by what you say.

Yeah I get that a lot, I get misunderstood, it happens. Even in this case, when I was just saying not everyone likes old Children Of Bodom just because it makes them cool. People read me too fast. Guess I gotta learn to write slower.

I actually read you posts two or three times to avoid getting something wrong from what's written, but I guess sometimes you don't reflect with the words you write what you're thinking exactly, because I think none of us thought that what you were saying was that not everybody likes old Bodom because it makes them cool.

@Lussi: Thanks a lot!

Yeah I get that a lot, I get misunderstood, it happens. Even in this case, when I was just saying not everyone likes old Children Of Bodom just because it makes them cool. People read me too fast. Guess I gotta learn to write slower.

You've just gotta stop trying to be a smart ass and picking at little holes. If you shit pick with stuff like "I never said X was bad, I just said it wasn't good", everyone in life will hate you. No one wants to take everything literally and have to think of every possible interpretation.

Example: If someone started slagging off brown sauce going "I used to love this back in the day but, in comparison to red sauce its nothing"- people will assume you don't realy like brown sauce much. If someone then turns around and says "Hey well, I prefer brown sauce" and you bit their head off going "I never said I didn't like brown sauce, I just said it wasn't as good as red sauce", people will get pissed off. Whats the simple answer to the above? You just say "I like brown sauce, however I prefer red sauce" and if needed, give appropriate reasons.

To avoid all this you should have just said "I like the new Bodom material, but I prefer the old because..." and give us some valid reasons.

I'm not ripping into you here btw, i'm just telling you the truth.