European headlining tour 2009

OmfG. Now I'm going to see them in Hamburg tomorrow and then I will be able to see them again in Munich! Fuck, what a great shit!

Fucking add some Spanish dates! Ah who cares? If a Spanish date doesn't pop out soon then I think I got the perfect excuse to make another visit to the UK :D

Holy fuck.

Well Cannibal Corpse is certainly a step up from Slapknuts :D

Agreed! And also waaaaaaaay better than Ektomorf.

I'm not a big fan of Diablo, but they are definitely worth a listen. CC and CoB are just great.

Hell yeah :kickass: It was already time!

^Why? They're cool, nothing melodic to look at but cool dose of great death metal. Hammer Smashed Face is a classic :kickass:
Well, for me it's just another death metal band. I mean, standard double bass/blast beat riff's, vocals/lyrics that just don't make any sense. Guitar riff's are not interesting.

Don't understand this wrong, i seriously love a band like Carcass (it's one of my favorites). But this is just mindless noise to my opinion.

I'm pretty sure many will like Diablo more than Cannibal Corpse. Good thing for Diablo. Will be interesting to see how far they get now that they finally got the chance.

Well, for me it's just another death metal band.

They're one of the first DM bands, not just another death metal band. I think they're great, I love death metal and I love Cannibal Corpse. You can way whatever you want about their nonsense, gory lyrics, but they're still an amazing band.

Hey arvoitus do you know if there is a minimum age for the concert in Paradiso?

Well, for me it's just another death metal band. I mean, standard double bass/blast beat riff's, vocals/lyrics that just don't make any sense. Guitar riff's are not interesting.

I agree. I liked Hammer Smash Face for a while because one of my friends at college used to get us all to play the intro, just for a laugh. But in all seriousness, it's nothing worth listening to imo.

But yeah, I'll be attending the London show. Cheers Webmaster.

They're one of the first DM bands, not just another death metal band. I think they're great, I love death metal and I love Cannibal Corpse. You can way whatever you want about their nonsense, gory lyrics, but they're still an amazing band.
They are a death metal band, and there probably are pretty good in creating death. But for me there nothing special imo.

Hey arvoitus do you know if there is a minimum age for the concert in Paradiso?
Mm ... I dont really know if there is a maximum age. It probably is 12 year or 16. Probably 12 ... how old are you then?

Oh that would be ok then. I'm 17 but I saw that there are sometimes things for 18+ in Paradiso.
But I think those are like dance parties or something. Thanks.

Oh that would be ok then. I'm 17 but I saw that there are sometimes things for 18+ in Paradiso.
But I think those are like dance parties or something. Thanks.

Lol, dance parties! :lol:

18348_13649_72c2b1c3f0_p.jpg

CMOOON FCKING DENMAAARK !!! Arrghhh the wait is gonna kill me ! I be dead just before " Hey we're comming to Denmark" FFS !!!

lol

:kickass: