European headlining tour 2009

Lol, dance parties! :lol:

18348_13649_72c2b1c3f0_p.jpg
LOL! He grabs her ass like his life depends on it :D

Nah I ment it more like this shit:
http://www.integritystudios.net/Int...dmin/entertainment_images/IMG_dance party.jpg

Well, for me it's just another death metal band. I mean, standard double bass/blast beat riff's, vocals/lyrics that just don't make any sense. Guitar riff's are not interesting.

Don't understand this wrong, i seriously love a band like Carcass (it's one of my favorites). But this is just mindless noise to my opinion.

That's ok. Death (at least when that guys started) was suposed to be brutal and raw, and CC nail that. Then now there are tech death bands and all that shit, but making raw and straight death metal CC are hard to beat. But yeah, not everyone likes them, that's why they're opening for COB although they've been around longer :lol:

I'm pretty sure many will like Diablo more than Cannibal Corpse. Good thing for Diablo. Will be interesting to see how far they get now that they finally got the chance.

They sound cool, I think they can go quite good. I mean, look at some crap out there and look at them: they're pretty good.

Yes! I've waited to see COB live, never had before :D

But is it a "COB-tour"? And CC and the other band are beside-bands?

I wonder when the tickets are realised.... :)

That's ok. Death (at least when that guys started) was suposed to be brutal and raw, and CC nail that. Then now there are tech death bands and all that shit, but making raw and straight death metal CC are hard to beat. But yeah, not everyone likes them, that's why they're opening for COB although they've been around longer :lol:
Yeah, strange in my opinion. I mean, CC and CoB are not 2 bands that are similar to each other. Diablo and CoB match very well.

Yes! I've waited to see COB live, never had before

But is it a "COB-tour"? And CC and the other band are beside-bands?

I wonder when the tickets are realised....
Yeah, CoB is headlining and CC and diablo are the support acts.

And i already have my tickets for the show ;)

OH MY GOD! If I do not get in, I'm gonna commit suicide :rofl: I'm 16, but with a "little" make-up ... maybe I get in? hahaha! Don't think so. My sister has e-mailed som shit to the Rockefeller- people, but they said that they have such straight rules, so even if I bring my sister to the concert (she's 36) I do not get in :'( FUCK! This is some serious shit. UNFAIR :(
COB forever! <3

I have the same problem, i'm 17. it is 2 and a half mounth before I turn 18. why can't we be on galleriet?

A friend of mine was talking to a promoter about the age restrictions at venues because he's 17 and we wanna go to a Municipal Waste gig at a venue with age restriction, and he told him that they almost never check how old you are because the more people get in the more business they'll have, so you shouldn't worry much if you're 16 or 17.

OH MY GOD! If I do not get in, I'm gonna commit suicide :rofl: I'm 16, but with a "little" make-up ... maybe I get in? hahaha! Don't think so. My sister has e-mailed som shit to the Rockefeller- people, but they said that they have such straight rules, so even if I bring my sister to the concert (she's 36) I do not get in :'( FUCK! This is some serious shit. UNFAIR :(
COB forever! <3

Im 16 too. I'm gonna kill them if they wont let me in:saint:

Well, I am not there for Alexi's ass! HAHAHA. Fucko. Just 'cus I'm a girl doesn't it mean that I don't care about the music.
But if I could, I would have taken Jaska ass. rawr! hahaha :rofl:

Is this age restriction for everywhere or just certain venues? if they come to scotland i'm just not going to shave until the date of the gig, should have a convincing enough beard then to make me look 18. still 16 here and look pretty young :(

Agree with "Liniiis" ! I wonder how they actually can live with the feeling of ruining underage teenagers life that way. By not letting us take part of the concert :rofl: haha. We're there for the music ffs! Not the alcohol.
AND I agree with "Mr. Metal" ;) Can I join the killing part? http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/saint.gif

It's the promoters and usually the people who organize that shit who decide that. Usually all gigplaces have always the same age restriction.

Joonas is right though. You are there for Alexi's ass....everyone of you!

Pleaseplease, Finland!! I missed Cob wiht Slipknot and Cob headline + Diablo would be so fucking awesome.