European headlining tour 2009

mayb theyl com bak just to make it up to us in london...bt awsome up until tht point the stuff off Follow The Reaper was by far the best material all night.....n am i being cynical in thinking tht maybe one of alexis beers fell on the mixing desk i mean normally wen someone throws something on stage he goes F****ng apeshit n he seemed to be smiling towards the end.

Are you talking about the London gig?? The sound monitor area in the Forum, and in most venues,is much closer to the back of the venue,near the bar.It's not on stage with the amps and other equipment..I was standing right in front of the sound control area and some dickhead behind me flung a plastic cup of beer in at the roadies and it splashed all over the controls..you could hear the damage that was done when Alexi's microphone was going all screechy during Blooddrunk..I'm amazed the sound lasted as long as it did before giving up.
Alexi doesn't drink beer during gigs anymore I don't think anyway and he was probably just smiling at the end because Janne gave him a heartattack creeping up behind him to shut him up during his solo or something..

Great gig though until that happened,does anyone know if they played the Dallas theme tune everywhere in the UK or was it just in Nottingham and London? Thanks K-man aswell for the setlist in Nottingham! ;) :D
Cheers to the guys for being so nice and down to earth hanging with us after the gig for a bit :kickass::kickass:

What fucked me off is how small the tee's are. I bought a Medium Follow the Reaper tee cause the tour tee was Large / XL only, and the sleeves are like tiny. Dont get me wrong, length its cool but, theres like no sleeves, so i'd of bought a large Tour tee if I knew.

Ah well, the FTR one looks cool. Only thing that pisses me off, how come on Hatewear it has like the gravestone behind saying Follow the Reaper, on the ones there its just big, silver text saying FOLLOW THE REAPER.

I prefer the hatewear one.

Here's a video of where the sound went dead during Bed of Razors.

and Spyro; I kinda like the FTR shirt. It makes it more unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i totally agree with ya. I was there and i was really expecting for hate crew death roll. that guy will burn in hell...I went to London just to see cob live, and i'm from Portugal, there are so many fucking cob shows and it must happen' on this one...

I really wanted to meet alexi but i didnt know how lol looks like somebody did it ._.

Hey i think my mates dad saw you lol, were u seated?

I remember when the sound fucked up, me and this guy turned to eachother and was like 'woah did something explode!?' :/ Then after a few moments Janne went up to alexis mic and explained the situation and i think he told us that if we found the guy who got beer over the mixing desk 'go beat the crap outta him' lol. (or something..couldnt really hear much)

Lol ahah, upstairs, in the first line, i think i was the only one standing up there. why?:lol:

Cos most of us lazy old gits went up there for the purpose of sitting down!:p
So did you see who threw the beer? I didn't cos I wasn't paying attention & I was over on the far right-hand side.

I'm pretty sure I saw who it was..At least I heard the guy chuckling away like a moron when the beer spilt all over the road crew,this guy also left the crowd quite fast when Janne announced that they couldn't continue and what had caused it..I was so pissed off I would definately have thrown a kick at the fucker if he was still around when they'd finished up.
I remember thinking 'shit the sound system!' when it happened but didn't think anything else since it didn't seem to affect the music straight away..

Bra', if it was his beer, then he'd have to throw it a fucking long way. The wet mixing equipment was just below the balcony. Someone tipped it from the Balcony.

Ah I just saw this! Yeah that would make more sense really, the beer did seem to kind of fall out of nowhere.. If it fell from the balcony anyway it could have been a complete accident..I doubt anyonne would be so completely dense to purposely drop/throw a drink in where the equipment was being used..
Good thing that other guy wasn't still behind me when they finished or I would've kicked the shit out of him for no reason at all. He'd be pretty confused I'd say :lol:

What fucked me off is how small the tee's are. I bought a Medium Follow the Reaper tee cause the tour tee was Large / XL only, and the sleeves are like tiny. Dont get me wrong, length its cool but, theres like no sleeves, so i'd of bought a large Tour tee if I knew.

Ah well, the FTR one looks cool. Only thing that pisses me off, how come on Hatewear it has like the gravestone behind saying Follow the Reaper, on the ones there its just big, silver text saying FOLLOW THE REAPER.

I prefer the hatewear one.

Could you post a pic of it? :)

Want to know how it lookes. // Andreas

And also, did thy quit the gig after the beer accident? Pny HDRL Left but that's a quite "big" song at live moments.

Could you post a pic of it? :)

Want to know how it lookes. // Andreas

And also, did thy quit the gig after the beer accident? Pny HDRL Left but that's a quite "big" song at live moments.

No Hatecrew Deathroll. It ruined the night for me.

And sure; i'll take a pic some point when its washed. I had to put it in the wash last night.

Cos most of us lazy old gits went up there for the purpose of sitting down!:p
So did you see who threw the beer? I didn't cos I wasn't paying attention & I was over on the far right-hand side.

But did u saw me ? :rofl:D
I didn't saw nothing, but if i had seen the motherfucker ,i would have killed him... -.- it took me 4 hours to get to London and then to return more 4 hours...and i miss my classes during 1 week and i've to move from my country, Portugal to London, JUST to see this fucking show...and i was really expecting for hate crew death roll...

he will burn in hell -.-

These are the best photos that I took in London gig :D Hope you like it ;)
And maybe tomorrow or something, i may put all the videos that i've recorded on utube :p

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00169.jpg