European headlining tour 2009

Not more than the 4 shows already announced

:kickass:

Edit : soz make that 5 !

so they are in central germany (Erfurt) in the east (Leipzig) in the north (Hamburg) in the north east (Berlin) and in the south (Munich)
so guess where I live..Düsseldorf ;)

It could be interesting if it's minus 20 at Seinäjoki plus snow storm and people need to walk a long way to find the venue.

From their official site m8, live section :

http://www.cobhc.com/index.php?id=live

I know, but do you know for sure that there are not more than these shows planned for Germany? There's some space left between NL and F.

so they are in central germany (Erfurt) in the east (Leipzig) in the north (Hamburg) in the north east (Berlin) and in the south (Munich)
so guess where I live..Düsseldorf ;)
Düsseldorf stinks!! :p :p

Warst du letzten Montag in der Philipshalle?

It really is stupid...Amon Amarth are doing the same thing, only playing one UK date in London. However, Obituary are supporting so I don't care how far I have to travel for that gig :p

Are they really gonna play only 7 songs?

Why the hell would they only play seven songs? That doesn't make any sense at all.

You're clearly thinking of the current tour with Slipknot and MH, where they have a limited time as they are not headlining. Which is exactly the opposite of what they would be doing on their HEADLINING TOUR.

People need to actually think before posting.

hey guys !

errr in germany, stuttgart they even played less then 7 songs or exactly seven dunno. but it was same thing then a dude before me wrote, there were too much damn slipknot fans who ignored cob.. really sucked i screamed my ass off ..

what i wantet to ask are that really all dates for the headlining tour ?

rock on ! :headbang: