European headlining tour 2009

Booked my tickets for the show on 19th - just hope there IS a fucking show, because its not mentioned on the site OR any other place except for the damn ticket vendors

I really want to see them in Paradiso.
It would be my first time to see them!!

Only thing that bothers me is how busy it is going to be. Since I probably won't make it there as soon as the doors open (6 pm). So if everyone comes a llittle bit later, I can find a nice spot instead of being completely at the back inly because I'm a bit late.

So, need some time to figure things out, but 90% certain that I'm going!

I really want to see them in Paradiso.
It would be my first time to see them!!

Only thing that bothers me is how busy it is going to be. Since I probably won't make it there as soon as the doors open (6 pm). So if everyone comes a llittle bit later, I can find a nice spot instead of being completely at the back inly because I'm a bit late.

So, need some time to figure things out, but 90% certain that I'm going!

Woho, wtf ...
Are the doors opening at 6pm? Man, thats fucking early ...

If i am going by car i'll probably end up in the traffic-jam, and trains are impossible cause i will have to leave at 11PM if i want to catch the last train.

How are the other dutch people planning to go?

Woho, wtf ...
Are the doors opening at 6pm? Man, thats fucking early ...

If i am going by car i'll probably end up in the traffic-jam, and trains are impossible cause i will have to leave at 11PM if i want to catch the last train.

How are the other dutch people planning to go?
Diablo starts at 18:45.
Do you know which trainstation is nearest to Paradiso? There are about 8 or something in Amsterdam =\

Im going too. Bought tickets for me + bro yesterday :D

anyway i got this info from paradiso on how to get there by tram

Public transport
Tram lines : 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10 (station Leidseplein)
This is from Centraal to Paradiso but i guess all the tramlines go back to Centraal Station too
And the last metro from Centraal station too Spijkenisse is at 0:20

Centraal Station is indeed closest to Paradiso. Enough trams that go that way.

And if I want to be able to go home, I need to go away at the very last on 0.19 am. So that shouldn't be a problem given that CoB starts 20.45 and they never have shows longer than 2 hours max.

I just need to know if my sister comes along. But I don't see her before Thursday evening or so. That's pretty much everything that's in my way now. (Don't feel for going alone being my first time and all)
Well, and maybe that I have college till 5.30 pm or so, but I'm sure I can skip that. same goes for the Friday of course:D

Oh yes!!! I live very near to Seinäjoki, so Im absolutely going. The place they will have their gig, its not big place, but very nice. Im sure its going to be kickass gig :)

I thought it would be Helsinki and Tampere, Turku etc. But Im not complaining about Seinäjoki :p Still its kind of weird, Helsinki in icehall and Seinäjoki, in this club.

Seinäjoki people are lucky this time. I guess it's because it's easier for fans around the regions of mid-Finland to get to.

Well I think it would be a lot easier for lot of fans to get for example to Tampere than to Seinäjoki. But as I said, not complaining

Well I think it would be a lot easier for lot of fans to get for example to Tampere than to Seinäjoki. But as I said, not complaining

Yep. Seinäjoki is kind of weird place because it's not that big venue (thinking of that it's only gig outside Helsinki) and also it's kind of difficult to get there without car. Tampere, Jyväskylä or Oulu would have been easier to travel to. But what ever, I can always drive.

But I miss good old times when they actually bothered to do proper tours in the Finland.

I can't hide my disappointment they didn't come to Tampere. Need to take a train or bus - and I'm a lazy guy :D

But seriously, Seinäjoki? C'mon.

Well, by train its easy to get to Seinäjoki but from there to Rytmikorjaamo, by car is easiest if you dont want to walk.

Im actually starting to feel better and better because the gig is so near me. Dont have to go by buss or train.

Whooosh!
February 12 <33
COB&CC rock, But I prefer COB. Love them. <3
@Kilon&Flappy; I'm going by car anyways, so I'll have to leave at 15:30. >_<