European headlining tour 2009

Arrgh cmon theres a whole week not booked / confirmed yet !

February 12 - Paradiso, Amsterdam (NL)
February 20 - Elysee Montmatre, Paris (F)

- It would be OBVIOUS to go to Denmark the 13th after Amsterdam !! Come to think of it, it was the 13th of Nov they were here with SK, so get da )&%/#""! up here again !! Bet its the Danish venues not getting their finger out !Grrrr !! Maybe I should call them and say COB are waiting for an answer !! NOW ! mudderfckaars !! :zombie:

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

ouch..

and about DK and COB not going there,I just have this feeling but I feel its because its too infested with wannnabe rappers and playa haters.Trust me im from there too and i feel your pain.

I want a Spanish date, they've not been here since 2006! :lol: Actually I think they came last summer for a festival, but I was in Ireland then. Still, I want a fucking date! :lol:

a barna no venen desde el 21 de gener del 2006 m'ho vaig passar d puta mare i fins i tot vaig pillar la baketa del solo de jaska :D

21 january 2006 was the last show in Barcelona it was Fantastic and furthermore I get the Jaska solo stick :D

sorry for my English..

What do you guys suggest, should I buy aticket for the London date or should I wait and see if they announce any dates near me (Wolverhampton/Birmingham)? I'm afraid they might just play London and if I don't get a ticket soon they gig'll sell out.

a barna no venen desde el 21 de gener del 2006 m'ho vaig passar d puta mare i fins i tot vaig pillar la baketa del solo de jaska :D

21 january 2006 was the last show in Barcelona it was Fantastic and furthermore I get the Jaska solo stick :D

sorry for my English..

Jo hi vaig ser també, va estar espectacular aquell. Això si, a Alexi no li va eixir a compte, se'n va anar amb un dit del peu trencat per fotreli un cop de peu a un dels monitors de tornada mentre saltava per damunt d'ells XD. A veure si donen alguna data pronte, que hi han ganes.

Me wants Bodom! There are countries that have two dates on the same venues and we don't even have a single date :mad::mad::mad::lol: