european tour 2008!

I'm going to see them on Sunday in Manchester for the 5th time. I wanted to try and catch them in Birmingham or Nottingham too but I'd have no transport back until the morning after, and I don't fancy sleeping in the train station! I'd love to hear April Ethereal, The Moor (or White Cluster) and Harlequin Forest. Can't wait to see tonight's setlist.

just back, the 'peth were goddamned spectacular, probably the best I've ever heard them sound

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Bleak
The Lotus Eater
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Demon Of The Fall
The Drapery Falls

I think, my head is a bit fucked

Great setlist, would be perfect if they substituted TGC for Ghost of Perdition though :)

Still, can't wait to see 'em tonight. They gotten steadily better live every time i've seen them since 2001, so if they keep up that level of improvement it'll be gig of the year.

just back, the 'peth were goddamned spectacular, probably the best I've ever heard them sound

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Bleak
The Lotus Eater
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Demon Of The Fall
The Drapery Falls

going to sheps bush and if they play that setlist i would have to say that i would be gutted. there is nothing there i have not seen before (apart from TLE) and they drop SPD, which i have never seen live. Nothing from Ghost Revs either.

FFS ------------------> LEPER AFFINITY!!!!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Bleak
The Lotus Eater
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Demon Of The Fall
The Drapery Falls

VERY disappointing setlist. 2 songs too short.

I've got tickets to 3, yes 3 UK shows and if that's the setlist I think I'll just not go to 2 of them.

That set is only about 80 min, and they've dropped possibly the 2 I really wanted to see (Serenity... and Night...).

:erk: