EUROPEAN TOUR ANNOUNCED

THEOCRACY: EUROPEAN TOUR ANNOUNCED

The US melodic metal band THEOCRACY will visit Europe for a tour this fall, you can see the first announced dates below. The band just returned from their first show ever in Europe at the Elements of Rock festival in Switzerland.

Confirmed dates:
October 24th: Metal Fest - Festhalle Friedewald, Germany
October 30th: Rock without limits - Gomaringen, Germany
October 31th: Nordic Fest - Oslo, Norway

In you're interested in booking THEOCRACY for a show on this tour, please contact Ulterium Records at info@ulterium-records.com

great!! would be perfect if you come some more miles north, if not it is no problem! i will come for sure!!! thanks that you realise this so fast!!

Hey, this sounds pretty good. If everything goes well, I'll meet you guys in Gomaringen. It's just around 270km from my place... :)

Yoykex

Yeah, but how can you convince a club to book a band that's only fairly popular, has only 2 albums (note: not patronizing! :)) and happens to be Christian. Mind you there's not a lot of bands or clubs that support the (non-existing) Christian music (not alone metal) community in my country.

Add to that I've never had a reputation in such an area so why would a club take ME seriously...

* waits for someone to say "Just give it a try!" *

@Aletheus: If I were you I'd get another 3 or 4 people and a car and then drive up to "Rock without limits". Share the costs and you'll have an affordable trip, accommodation is 10€ only.

P.S.: I haven't forgotten your tab... ;)

I'd agree with Aletheus and sunrock. Don't wait till someone books them, get active in your local scene. Promote Theocracy and get other people to support them. They're an awesome band, so the music will speak for itself. Show it to other metalheads, especially those responsible for organization, booking etc.

btw I really hope that the tour will span more than these three venues!

EDIT: What about Brainstorm festival in Holland? It's 2 weeks after the announced shows. Would be an awesome addition!

EDIT2: "Blast of Eternity" is a Christian metal festival in Germany that's in the beginning of November too and Prog Power Europe is in October. There'll be many opportunities for Theocracy to play!

Okay, so I enquired the biggest (it's relative) club in my area about booking them, gave them all the necessary links and e-mails. Now my conscience won't bug me if I miss the tour, haha...