european tour: reviews, comments, questions

I thought I recognized this song... but it was probably not it --- ask Somber Soul - he's waaayyyy more the expert ;)

me/hoping it was NOT that very song, cos I would like to see DT someday again - with their heads :p

Thanks, Dark Jester. Although I hope you've noticed that I'm now using the other side of my face. ;)

Opacity, nope, they didn't play "Auctioned" for sure. So, don't worry, Rahvin, and keep the scythe sheathed. :D

... all I want for this year's early (anti-)Xmas.

:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

Stakes sky high after Göteborgskalaset in August (and last year's awesome performances @ Bengtsfors & Wacken for that matter.) Second only to Candlemass this year.

(Favorite track: Cathode Ray Sunshine, but I understand that one's not on the set list :worship:)

Good to hear you're seeing them ;) Expect this thread to be fused into the "european tour" thread though, so don't be surprised if it dissapears soon, the mod likes to keep the forum tidy.

Don't really like Cathode Ray Sunshine myself, actually..
I mean, if you have to make a choice.. out of all their songs :worship: ,
I can understand they left Cathode Ray Sunshine out.. :s
But don't worry you'll be fine, believe me ;)

(But do not try to jump on stage, cos either the bassist will push you of, or you'll just suffer in general from crashing in a pit.. :eek: :s :p Okay, okay I should quit whining about that.. It just still hurts, that's all..)

Eek! I am posting again!...Can't stay away..;)

Originally posted by Ormir
@rahvin: Why didn't she write it in a sane language? Like english. :p

she wants to challenge the establishment and break from a stale tradition of boring rules, defying the very structure of what is commonly accepted as the global standardization...

...oh, and then there's the fact that she writes for an italian online magazine. :p

rahvin.

Biggest thank to Dark Tranquillity for this show in Klubben. We hardly awaiting you in Moscow. (Listen to Forest Stream!)
Biggest thank to sweden guys who were so kind with me, showed me all the ways and drinked with me:) Hej Jonas!
Hail to Sweden, you ROCKS!