European tour with Slipknot

Haha, people at the Slipknot forum are laughing at this thread, because people here don't like the fact that CoB tours with Slipknot as the headliner.

On topic, I'm going for sure, I can witness 3 bands I like at once, and all of them great live bands, well I don't know about Slipknots musical abilities, but maybe they'll still put up a good show. I've waited long to see Machine Head live, I'm preparing for one of the best shows I'll ever be in! I just wonder, how much will the tickets cost?

Yeah no wonder....tbh this thread IS/HAS turned into fucking pathetic(Not mentioning any names, neither meaning anyone specific but.) GET OVER IT ALREADY :lol:

I really don't mind at all. As far as im concerned i liked Vol.3 and they are all surely great live. To see all those bands live is a privilege to me...not a pain in the ass. I doubt CoB would headline any sooner anyway! Just be glad you get something from them. I still think they have a point in laughing at this thread as some parts of this are really out of hand. I have given my final opinion and i will be glad to see them all....

-Matias/out/

Yeah no wonder....tbh this thread IS/HAS turned into fucking pathetic(Not mentioning any names, neither meaning anyone specific but.) GET OVER IT ALREADY :lol:

I really don't mind at all. As far as im concerned i liked Vol.3 and they are all surely great live. To see all those bands live is a privilege to me...not a pain in the ass. I doubt CoB would headline any sooner anyway! Just be glad you get something from them. I still think they have a point in laughing at this thread as some parts of this are really out of hand. I have given my final opinion and i will be glad to see them all....

Yeah 100% agreed.

I think the reason why people are pissed off about this is that Bodom aren't doing a headline tour in europe probably untill next year, and to pay just to see Bodom play a 30 min set, it's just not worth it. I don't think it's the fact that they're touring with Slipknot, but because they'll get a really short set and the ticketswill probably be pretty expensive.

I think the reason why people are pissed off about this is that Bodom aren't doing a headline tour in europe probably untill next year, and to pay just to see Bodom play a 30 min set, it's just not worth it. I don't think it's the fact that they're touring with Slipknot, but because they'll get a really short set and the ticketswill probably be pretty expensive.

I think otherwise. I doubt CoB would have done the Headlining tour before 2009 anyway they just would have done another American tour or something...lawl:lol:. People still seem to blame Slipknot but i don't see the jizz. Slipknot organizes tour>Invites CoB>CoB Accepts>Bodom fans angry at Slipknot :lol::lol::lol:

But yes the ultra-expensive 30 minutes of CoB might be a big pissing off factor. Although i don't see how whining in this thread will make it better...

Bodom made their choice. Nothing can be done about that anymore :lol:

But yes the ultra-expensive 30 minutes of CoB might be a big pissing off factor. Although i don't see how whining in this thread will make it better...

and you whining about people whining isn't making things better ;) :lol:

That + the fact that Slipknot are highly overrated and shouldn't be headlining (if order was 1. Slipknot 2. COB 3. Machine Head I wouldn't mind, as Machine Head have been around longer and they're not exactly an unknown band) make the pack of things that piss me off.

I think otherwise. I doubt CoB would have done the Headlining tour before 2009 anyway they just would have done another American tour or something...lawl:lol:. People still seem to blame Slipknot but i don't see the jizz. Slipknot organizes tour>Invites CoB>CoB Accepts>Bodom fans angry at Slipknot :lol::lol::lol:

They already have a North American headliner tour after Summer season, so I highly doubt it that they wouldn't have headlined Europe after that if there hadn't been the Slipknot thing. And I've already said that what pisses me off is not Slipknot themselves but theyr overrating and the fact that they'll headline. If when the thing is finally announced with all the dates and things the order is Slipknot-->COB-->MH then I'll retract form all I've said. But as it's not going to happen, I won't.

In Switzerland the concert starts at 6 PM so probably the support bands will get longer sets than on a normal tour. because normally a tour with 3 bands starts at 8 PM

I really hope COB gets more than half an hour, although I don't want to get my hopes high.

Well Slipknot is the most "succesfull" band of those 3, and it will draw the most crowd, so I guess they should be headlining?

Yeah, they're stupidly overrated=>more fans=>more albums sold=>the most successful of the 3, so they're headlining, and that's what I complain about.

That + the fact that Slipknot are highly overrated and shouldn't be headlining (if order was 1. Slipknot 2. COB 3. Machine Head I wouldn't mind, as Machine Head have been around longer and they're not exactly an unknown band) make the pack of things that piss me off.

They already have a North American headliner tour after Summer season, so I highly doubt it that they wouldn't have headlined Europe after that if there hadn't been the Slipknot thing. And I've already said that what pisses me off is not Slipknot themselves but theyr overrating and the fact that they'll headline. If when the thing is finally announced with all the dates and things the order is Slipknot-->COB-->MH then I'll retract form all I've said. But as it's not going to happen, I won't.
Well i did not mean YOU by the whiners. I clearly said i don't name anyone special :p Angry Spaniard is a cool Spaniard anyways :lol:
I really hope COB gets more than half an hour, although I don't want to get my hopes high.

Yeah, they're stupidly overrated=>more fans=>more albums sold=>the most successful of the 3, so they're headlining, and that's what I complain about.

I hope they get more aswell.