EUROPEAN TOUR

yeah!!!

I was there yesterday evening and what I say...

it was a fucking evening!!!!

Children Of Bodom have all broken!!

They are the best!!

:headbang:

i went their gig in Paris tonight....it's great...great...

but it is a pity that i am not in the front...and...

my camera fall on the ground,then someone trample it....:(

but it deserve...it is a beautiful evening!!!!!!

I've just came back from the gig which was in Lyon. That was the best concert I've ever seen!!! :worship: trashingtrashingtrashing:worship: I would really love to see CoB in Poland...

Oh! I'm so glad about everyone! My gig is tomorrow, and I hope on the next day I'll be able to say the same thing here!

@KORESH: Sorry dude, dunno anything... But keep on the faith! I thought they weren't coming to Portugal again (anytime soon) and they did! ;)

Janni said:
i wish you a nice night bebli, i hope you won't see any painted assholes:p
and shout after jaska's solo: "a-lexi, a-lexi":S

Thanks!
Me too! If I see someone yelling "Alei" after Janne or Jaska's solos I'm going to shout my lungs out the right name! :headbang:

Btw, where is Lanterns??

i'm here Bebli, tho I'm a bit sick and very tired.
And yea altho I like Alexi I think ppl should also respect the other members...I think I was one out of only a few people shouting "Roope!" after Latvala's solo in Antwerp...:mad:

Lanterns said:
i'm here Bebli, tho I'm a bit sick and very tired.
And yea altho I like Alexi I think ppl should also respect the other members...I think I was one out of only a few people shouting "Roope!" after Latvala's solo in Antwerp...:mad:
same happened to me with "Jaska" :mad:

Bodom French Connection said:
The guy know often only Alexis
They always says hes name even in solos of the other member, of when they are speaking
I find it stupid

who the fuck is alexis?????