EUROPEAN TOUR

Bebli said:
But then we got kicked out. I had decided I was not leaving the place without meeting the whole band, so we decided to look for their bus, on the nearest car park. We found it, and waited for the hate crew! Lots of rodies, guys from Ektomorf (very nice fellows!), guys from Army (nice guys too!), but no sign of Janne, Alexi or Roope.
Since the venue is on one bank of the river and since it’s Winter, it was freezing! We couldn’t feel our hands, feet, etc… We were really really cold, but we had to wait!

Finally we saw 2 guys from a distance, coming towards us, and I thought they had to be Janne and Alexi. I got it right! We chatted for a while, Janne actually ended up talking on my mobile to my mom (lololol), and they went inside the bus.
Then, last but not least (like 1hour waiting), Roope arrived, pretty drunk but very nice! We took some pics, and he told me he was going to see if he could arrange me a pic with the whole band, so he took us to a place more near the bus, were we all met again, and got some guitar-picks from Henkka and Alexi (who was wearing this cowboy hat). Then time for everyone to go (including us!), so we said goodbye to everyone and that amazing dream come true was over…

Oh helll... me and my friend waited lots of time in the club 4 Alexi and Warmen.. we wanted a picture with all the band or just with laiho (we already had autographs and pictures from the 2003 concert..).... well... we waited and waited and... Roope comes... and then we waited and waited 4 laiho & janne again... Nothing!! F*ck i can't believe this!! We should went to their bus!! Oh man...:cry: :cry: I can't believe this!!

But hey.. the concert was really cool, Alexi was so funny that night... Man, brutal...

Eleonora said:
so great bebli... i m really happy for you, i can imagine your feelings :hotjump:
I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Yeah, Bebli! Alright!!!! That is major cool! I remember how I felt when I met them! ;)
Thanks a lot! Yeah, it really meant a lot to me! :tickled: :tickled:

MessoR said:
Oh helll... me and my friend waited lots of time in the club 4 Alexi and Warmen.. we wanted a picture with all the band or just with laiho (we already had autographs and pictures from the 2003 concert..).... well... we waited and waited and... Roope comes... and then we waited and waited 4 laiho & janne again... Nothing!! F*ck i can't believe this!! We should went to their bus!! Oh man...:cry: :cry: I can't believe this!!

But hey.. the concert was really cool, Alexi was so funny that night... Man, brutal...

We also waited for a long long time, and freezing! But at least u met Roope! :headbang:
Well, Janne and Alexi left a bit earlier than him, and Jaska and Henkka were the frist ones to leave...

I've filmed a big part of the show of Lyon 17/01/2006. I can find it on emule : ed2k://|file|Children%20of%20bodom%20live%20lyon%2017-01-2006%20by%20BZ.mpg|670332236|784EB83B93C4D222FC653320E17A084B|h=ZVLNTVAM26SBEO7GWRIJP4L5DKYLEGXH|/

bzou said:
I've filmed a big part of the show of Lyon 17/01/2006. I can find it on emule : ed2k://|file|Children%20of%20bodom%20live%20lyon%2017-01-2006%20by%20BZ.mpg|670332236|784EB83B93C4D222FC653320E17A084B|h=ZVLNTVAM26SBEO7GWRIJP4L5DKYLEGXH|/

Hey I was there too thanks for filming this :), but no one has got the entire show on emule so I guess I won't manage to get the full file.

Im back from barcelona gig, and Alexi hurted his ankel 2 songs before finnishing the gig.

Between, they played Lake Bodom ;D

bzou said:

:) good! i m also going to download it

bzou said:

Dude.. what kind of camera did you record it on? Is there any way it can be put on VHS or DVD?? let me know and we can do a trade :headbang:

rayden_ad said:
Im back from barcelona gig, and Alexi hurted his ankel 2 songs before finnishing the gig.

Between, they played Lake Bodom ;D

i am so sad, leaving aside some cool things, songs, and stuff like that.. i must say i'm completely disappointed :cry: i've been a proud supporter for so many years... i even like the last record! (i should clarify on this, but that's not the point)... there is only one word to describe it: disappointing. i swear!

i was at the barcelona gig too.. i think i don't know a single person who's left that concert in a kind of state of euphoria. which was the feeling i clearly expected.

breaks after almost every song, indifference to the crowd (a sincere laugh only when alexi picked up a string some girl had thrown on the stage).. but the worst was that some songs sounded there had been no rehearsal. on some solos i'm sure thay stepped on each other's parts and some songs really pissed me off. not because of the setlist, that could have been much better indeed... this is all my oppinion of course and i hope that the most of you don't agree, for it will mean that you enjoyed the concert! :)

what a pity, i thought it would be The DAY to remember in 2006, but i tell you it wasn't! :cry:

and btw... hehe, Henkka T. Blacksmith played topless :loco: but it was not quite enough to go home happy!

anyway... i love you so much guys! :-S