Ever been rejected by your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

darkcinema27

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2005
beneath the soil.
my first girlfriend, and i thought, my only, cutted down my lifespan. I'm just so miserable. She diminished me because I am so sad all the time, and that she doesn't love me as much anymore. Its a good time to listen to "through a childs eyes, the lifeless silhouette, and Dark fields for brilliance!" Thanks Novembers Doom!

darkcinema27 said:
my first girlfriend, and i thought, my only, cutted down my lifespan. I'm just so miserable. She diminished me because I am so sad all the time, and that she doesn't love me as much anymore. Its a good time to listen to "through a childs eyes, the lifeless silhouette, and Dark fields for brilliance!" Thanks Novembers Doom!

If you mean dumped, then yes. Novembers Doom are good for easing the pain, as are Katatonia and the like. :)

Rejection is never easy. From a significant other, or a friend. It downright sucks. Music helps everything, and it will always be there for you ...unlike some people. Take care.

Ahum; same shit happened to me last year after a relationship of 10 years incl. kids, so I'm definately not ridiculing any of it...Take it from me; music is great therapy, but don't dwell in it. The rest of your life is on your doorstep and maybe at this point you think it's impossible, but it's actually not unlikely that you find someone else you know...... ;)

You're forgetting the ultimate ND song about rejection, "Searching The Betrayal"....not only did I help create that song, but I had to record it THE DAY AFTER my ex-wife told me she wanted a divorce. Ironically, the lyrics (which had been written beforehand) bore a striking resemblance to my situation and what was said to me on that dreary day. So let's just say that in that instance, life imitated art, or vice versa, and I was definitely in a negative frame of mind perfect for recording some miserable music, LOL

1. Drink heavily
2. Listen to the song 'Gone' by Katatonia from the Discouraged Ones album 12 times.
3. Jump off the nearest large building.
4. If youre still alive and depressed, repeat step 3.

Oh yeah, rejection's my buddy. During the years of rejection and the time after I found out my ex-fiancee was running around with an old friend from high school, Type O Negative and Sentenced were my best friends. Then, I take to writing lyrics and guitars and such. It all evolved into me making a goal, which is to make the most depressing song of all time. From what I have so far, I'm off to a good start, lol.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Haha, yeah I kinda set out to do that with "Last God", myself. It's at least the most miserable song I've written (musically) to date.
I hear you there bro. I want to write music that needs a written warning on the front cover, "Do not listen while in close proximity of sharp objects." :D

Usurper Dan said:
1. Drink heavily
2. Listen to the song 'Gone' by Katatonia from the Discouraged Ones album 12 times.
3. Jump off the nearest large building.
4. If youre still alive and depressed, repeat step 3.

:lol:

I suppose the guy from Aura Noir tried your technique recently.