EVERGREY MERCH SHOP QUESTION?!

EJC_74

New Metal Member
Jun 10, 2006
VERNON, CT., USA
Is this thing still being run at all? Does anyone else here E-mail them & never ever get a reply? Did they change the E-mail address? Do you have to bribe them to write back? I only had a simple damn question & they won't reply! I wrote them twice in the last week & a 1/2, & not one reply! WTF's up w/that?

Anyone else having issues w/replies from these guys?
:mad:

I think the band run their merch shop, who are busy with the new album.

I didn't know that. That is strange!

They should probably get someone else to look after it while they're busy.

I agree! Perhaps, then someone here can help me?

I can't seem to find ANY online stores that sell shirts from them for CD's BEFORE "Inner Circle"! ??

I KNOW they made them for older CD's! &* I've sen people wearing them, both in the DVD, & other fans online. So, where the hell can I get them from? Where the hell did these people get theirs from?

Eric,
I have tried to reply to you two times but I always get back that Mail Delivery Systemshit. Dont know why I cant get through. Anyway, the answer why we dont sell any old shirts is that we ran out of them and have no plans of making them again. We used to have MMA shirts but we only sold them on gigs.

/Rik

Eric,
I have tried to reply to you two times but I always get back that Mail Delivery System shit. Dont know why I cant get through. Anyway, the answer why we dont sell any old shirts is that we ran out of them and have no plans of making them again. We used to have MMA shirts but we only sold them on gigs.

/Rik

Rik? Is this Rikard Zander?:loco: Hey man, well will they ever be made again? I know alot of older shirts for various bands are always being remade &
whatnot. Will you license any outsiders to remake them like JSR? Just curious! I'd love a shirt w/the
covers for asay SOL*DOM*TRAG, or Rec. Day, or any other older CD's.

Also, will there ever be any posters, I mean full size 24X36" posters of the band or related artwork? My computer room would look bad-ass w/an EG poster in it!:headbang:

& Sorry that your E-mails were not going through. I've no clue WTF happened??? I never blocked any E-mails from this domain or EG's site from my O.E. I don't get it!?

As soon as the new album is recorded and mixed we will start to have discussions about future merch etc. To remake old shirts is not first prior though. Posters sounds like a good idea, we will see.http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/beerbang.gif

I know the old shirts isn't a priority, just curious
if myabe in the future we may see them again. & Posters? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! If only ALL underground Metal bands had posters!?? I bought a
24"X36" Kamelot poster in a local record store! Now, I need one from you guys, Iced Earth, Blind GUardian, etc.! :headbang: Cool! Later! & if this is Rikard, you are one of the best keyboardists I've ever heard dude! :kickass:

I think that "I am my own god - God Walking earth" shirt's would be nice, they sold out before I saw Evergrey live, so they didn't have that shirts with them...
But really couls stuff would be shirt with that new "EY 'royal' dragon" logo, it looks just fantastic. [I just saw it today on Egy Myspace page]