Evergry nominated for Swedish Grammy..

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
EVERGREY Nominated For Swedish 'Grammy' In 'Best Music DVD' Category - Dec. 19, 2005 Swedish metallers EVERGREY have been nominated for a Swedish "Grammy" in the "Best Music DVD" category for their "A Night to Remember" set, which came out earlier in the year. Other nominees in the "Best Music DVD" category are ABBA, CORNELIS VREESWIJK, MARIT BERGMAN and TIMBUKTU.

"A Night to Remember" (preview) was filmed on October 9, 2004 in Gothenburg, Sweden with 15 high-definition cameras by video producer Patric Ullaeus (LACUNA COIL, IN FLAMES, DIMMU BORGIR) and includes all six of the group's videos to date. A second DVD disc includes backstage material, in-depth interviews with each of the members, gear-talk, live material from the beginning of their career, festivals, old demo songs and tons of pictures.

The "Grammis" awards ceremony will be held on February 7, 2006 at Cirkus in Stockholm and will be aired live both on national television (TV4) and radio (P4).

EVERGREY have entered Division One Studios to begin recording their sixth studio album, tentatively due in April 2006 via InsideOut Music. The production duties are being handled by the experienced team of Sanken Sandquist and Stefan Glaumann, who have previously worked with such artists as RAMMSTEIN, BON JOVI, BRITNEY SPEARS and DEF LEPPARD.

EVERGREY recently signed a new one-album deal with InsideOut Music. The band also participated in the kick-off party for the Sweden Rock Festival at Annexet in Stockholm on December 3.

(Thanks: Tartarean Desire)

Good luck EG! You guys definitely deserve it! Is there going to be a webcast of the Swedish Grammys, so that people who aren't in Sweden can see it? I want to see EG decimate ABBA, so that the world can take notice that there is great music beyond pop! :headbang:

They really should win but knowing the Swedish way of thinking the prize will go to the "best known act". I still crack up everytime I watch the extras on that DVD! Henrik hitting the high note is a fucking roar, I have it on my phone as a ring signal and buddy does it draw attention! he he
But this is why they should win... One of the funniest most immature rants in history!

"Kuken och fittan skulle spela boll, kuken vann tusen noll!"

EVERGREY were nominated in the "Best Music DVD" category their "A Night to Remember" set, but lost to the legendary Swedish pop veterans ABBA:yuk: :yuk: .