Evil Dead remake

Hahaha, Matt to the rescue again!

I'll admit, I saw the trailer and thought to myself "Despite looking a little TOO similar to every modern horror movie ever, it does look like it could be promising". Needless to say, when it comes to movies Matt's opinion is one I hold in the same regard of Christians and the Old Testament so I'll stick with blowing a big raspberry at the ED remake and watch Bruce Campbell cutting his hand off instead.

Speaking of movies Matt, I still haven't watched Videodrome yet. On a scale of 1-10, how daft am I??

It very well could be that I'll wait until this is released on BD, I understand that theatrical version is cut somewhat and BD release will be uncut.

honestly
i think just about every single movie that hits theaters now has a DVD/BRD with "extra footage" nowadays

True that. With ED remake this was known fact from start since they had to slightly clean theatrical release, I'm thinking that since this movie is restricted persons under 16 here in Finland BD must be restricted under 18 with all gore intact.

i didn't think they were going to release a pg-13 film since it was going to be a horror film"

but even with the movie being rated R, i still think the DVD will be extra-gory

So, decided to go to theatre althought I said I wouldn't... I'd say that it was good, not spectacularly awesome but still very decent horror film. And this will find it's way to my collection once BD is released.

So, decided to go to theatre althought I said I wouldn't... I'd say that it was good, not spectacularly awesome but still very decent horror film. And this will find it's way to my collection once BD is released.

the blu-ray disk will definately have tons of "extra footage"