Evile Album 3 Recording - Part 5

MetallicSlayerDeth

Staring into your soul...
Sep 1, 2009
Sweden

This one almost went ninja and hid from me:lol: A lot of album riffs and harmony as well as a bass solo thingy:) Everything sound fucking awezome:D

Oh, and Matt and Ol's dad showed up and played some stuff:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mother of god, this is going to be the best Evile album yet, I cant believe it, that riff where Ol is doin dive bombs is fuckin Ace. Cant fuckin wait.
Ur dad is the man!

Well considering the extreme hardships they've faced, alongside the fact that the third album tends to be the one that either makes or breaks a band, you can understand why I'd be slightly cautious... no offence to them obviously.

Fuck me, it's like the lead up to Sounds of Violence and Day of Reckoning all over again!!

They said on stage and in some interview to look out for it June 27th.
I hope they actually keep that date because it's only 71 days away :kickass:

Haha album sounds amazing with only basic mixes done, prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen!!

Oh and don't be annoyed but the album might be released in august now, we don't want to rush it for June or whatever it was, there's no way we can get everything done that we want to for then. It's to be confirmed yet though so I'm just saying.... Better you lot hear it straight from us first, no messing around, we don't want to rush it.

Trust me though it will be worth the wait. Oh yes.