Evile at Cracked.com

I think it's weird i've never seen that picture of mike before...
Also, "For the record, the man's beard is getting more kickass."
win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I completely agree with, "Megadeth is the most musical, Slayer is the most brutal, Metallica is the most famous, Anthrax is the most fun."

"The band is also from the UK, which means that they've got metal infused in their blood. No pussy 90's crap from the British!"

:lol:

I shit you not. Somebody wrote an article about thrash on cracked.com - a website that most of you will probably be familiar with by now - and gave mention to Evile and Gama Bomb.

Link: http://www.cracked.com/funny-6333-thrash-metal/

Love that photo of Mike! :lol:

That was fun to read. I am curious who sponsored that article. All the new thrash bands they mentioned are on Earache Records. How can you talk about new thrash and leave out Warbringer and Havok?

There are two different scenes of modern thrash, it seems. If you're into one earache thrash band, you're in to all of them, and seem to miss the outlying bands like Havok. I happen to (have been) be included in this group.

The other group, of course is the one that finds bands like Warbringer and Lich King first and moves around from there.

I care little for a lot of the newer thrash bands anyway - the ones listed are the more 'obvious' new bands I guess. Bear in mind that some bands are still pretty much unknown in the US.