Evilest sounding vocals

The Greys said:
I agree. If you have seen deicide live it's obvious he's studio/effects. I don't mean effects as in just adding something simple like echos to the vocals either.
Yeah, Glen Benton is an idiot. And he's not much of a vocalist or bassist, and a shitty lyricist to boot. Right now I'm reading a book about metal called "Chossing Death," and it has a lot of interviews with Glenn in it, and I think it's safe to say that he's a sociopath retard.

Life Sucks said:
Yeah, Glen Benton is an idiot. And he's not much of a vocalist or bassist, and a shitty lyricist to boot. Right now I'm reading a book about metal called "Chossing Death," and it has a lot of interviews with Glenn in it, and I think it's safe to say that he's a sociopath retard.

...great book actually. For the record, I rather enjoy Bentons vocals - I always found them to be quite clear (for growling) and enjoyably "raw".

That being said, if anything sounds more "hell" ish than LG Petrov on the track "Left Hand Path", I'll be a monkeys uncle.

Life Sucks said:

Awesome book, rather exciting read, until the end, kind of boring. And it is funny how Angela from Arch Enemy talks shit about gore bands. What a twat.

1.Maniac (but really only on Deathcrush his vocals are rather weak on any other album)
2. Alan Dubin from Khanate
3. Rainer Landfermann from Bethlehem
4. Nocturno Culto
5. Gaahl

Amorphis -the karelian isthmus

Sentenced -north from here

Edge of Sanity -unorthodox,the spectral sorrows

Bloodbath-ressurection through carnage

Opeth-my arms, your hearse

I agree with Aaron, Greys, the first time he says "PLEASURE TOO...SAFELY ENJOYED...LACKS ZEST!!" in Your River, I get chills. Fuckin' awesome.

That too, esp. the fucking beginning of Decade Of Therion...I think I shit myself when I first heard that (when I was getting into metal)!

Khanate (Alan Dubin) sound pretty evil (already mentioned). Off topic, Metalnoob, just wondering, what album is that on the left of your sig?

BurningWitch said:
Khanate (Alan Dubin) sound pretty evil (already mentioned). Off topic, Metalnoob, just wondering, what album is that on the left of your sig?

I love Khanate...tis a shame they broke up.

i think satans vocals would vary, and change depending on his mood.

Albert Witchfinder, Ivan Jaramillo, Lord Byron Roberts, Mika Luttinen, etc. imo.

but i also think Megatron would have nice, evil vocals. or the really smart gremlin, Brain.
brain_sit.jpg