Excited About The EP Release!

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
Ohhhhhhhh, the 'enhanced CD...'

Okay, then...

I like what In Flames did with Soilwork, in both of their new music videos. I could really careless, about videos. Everything has been done to death. This is very original.
Each band gets to be featured in each other's videos. I like that.
You'd never see American bands do something like that. I mean, would Metallica do this with Megadeth?! Or Anthrax & Overkill?! I don't think so.:loco:

Recieved my copy last week, haven't watched the videos though. It's a pretty decent EP but I probably won't listen to it much. I'll probably end up throwing the tracks I like onto another IF complilation.

sixxswine said:
Each band gets to be featured in each other's videos. I like that.
You'd never see American bands do something like that. I mean, would Metallica do this with Megadeth?! Or Anthrax & Overkill?! I don't think so.:loco:

Well, Korn and Limp Bizkit are featured in some of their videos, but I guess that doesn't count...:D

Hehe, I just got a DJ to play Club Connected at a bar last night. It seemed to go pretty well (i.e. I didn't see anyone walk out with looks of utter disgust on their faces). Maybe next week I'll try the C64 version of Moonshield :).