Exercise to Opeth: Getting fit with Mike and the guys!

Feb 12, 2006
I've got Still Life, Damnnation, GR, MAYH and BWP albums in my Ipod and I like to listen to Opeth when I take walks. There is a paved path that cuts through the woods for miles that I walk on and Opeth is the perfect listening choice for the scenery and atmosphere...especially at this time of year. With Opeth blasting in the headphones, a three mile walk takes no time. Does anyone else like to listen to Opeth when their walking/working out etc, etc.?

i listen to Opeth while my five fingers are fighting against the man with the purple helmet

Believe it or not: I was just asking myself if this thread would end up without mention of genitals (because of a certain thread in the OT-section).

On topic: Workout and Opeth fits together quite well, but i dont use mp3-players while runnig. If i listen to a good song before i go for a run, it stays in mind anyway.
And My Arms Your Hearse is the best driving music in a hot summer night after it has rained.

Opeth doesnt work for me while pumping iron; how can i put it, its beauty makes it distracting. Best thing to listen to while shifting weights imo is brutal technical stuff aka necrophagist, man you feel like you want to rape something (not necessarily human) and that keeps u going on and on.

Opeth doesnt work for me while pumping iron; how can i put it, its beauty makes it distracting. Best thing to listen to while shifting weights imo is brutal technical stuff aka necrophagist, man you feel like you want to rape something (not necessarily human) and that keeps u going on and on.

ditto. but it'd be cool if they did an exercise vid. It'd be number one on my christams list

Yep, everyday when I do my pushups and situps, etc I usually like to listen to Opeth. Though, more often than not, it's trance/electronica music - I love that shit too, hehe. So full of energy and gets me pumped.

i mostly listen to GR when im joggin or weight training for the wrestling team, usually stuff from MAYH too. Anyone here who hasnt done it should go to sleep listening to UTWM while its storming outside....well i couldnt sleep :p