Explorer, what is the best?

BC Rich's are ok, they CAN be tacky, and cheap feeling, it depends if you get a nice one, I used to have a custom made Mockingbird that felt pretty cool, and sturdy, but Ive long since sold it to my old guitar player....And I remember playin this tacky looking warlock that played like a dream, only to play the same model at a guitar shop and have it feel like complete shit.

Best neck Ive ever played My PRS Custom 24 ;)

I want a PRS :cry:

I just remembered i did played a PRS and while the feeling of the neck was somehow different i liked it as much as the b.c. rich ( but not more ). What i do like more is the amazing clean/lead sound the neck humbucker gives ya, that IS better than a b.c. rich, but i still think b.c. rich's acoustic sounds are pretty underrated.

I like BC Rich Acoustics, Ive been using Sigma, and Ibanez acoustics lately, but I tried one out and I really liked it, I was suprised. I ultimately wanna get a Tacoma, or a Taylor, lol but I dont think another $2000 guitar is in my future anytime soon...

Yeh man PRS's are just godly, its weird, Ive played ALOT of guitars, tried out alot, and I have never felt a neck similar to my PRS, its like perfectly molded for my hand, and I gets uch a sweeeeet lead tone, neck pick up a lil reverb and delay *drool* I love it.

I've played both Jackson and Epiphone, Epiphone is the worst guitar i've seen, Jackson is good but ESP is the best (Now 'm playing with a ESP EX-350 Explorer, it kicks ass!)