Exposing Others to Metal

Holly.R.Wells said:
This one time... Me and my friend ______ were on my bed.. and i had a cd there... now.. her FAVORITE artist was SHANIA TWAIN, yo. So she was all " lets listen to some music". so i was like SURE... all of a suddennn BAM on goes Xul by Behemoth.. and it was like the FUNNIEST reaction ive ever seen..

it was kind of like the reaction youd get...if you seen your grandparents having sex in a pile of dead underdeveloped rhino fetus', then to turn around only to see a big hairy black milk man dressed in dominatrixxxxx wear saying " I brought you your milk, you owe me a favor- snookums"

that about sums it up, right there.

:zombie: I bet Steven King will ask you to write the next novel for him...

Zephyrus said:
half my school is Irish so it's Dropkick Murphy's all around.
exactly the same here, their all like yeeaaa, Flogging Molly! Well they did a good job of converting it from traditional Irish Folk music to Punk, but honestly, Punk sucks so I dont really like them.

I just need to one day get my friend and I to just go in front of school and play something good for everyone. Nothing too heavy, nothing too light, right in the middle....maybe some Outworld or symphony X but im not good enough to play Romeo's solos....maybe next year :)

son_of_northern_darkness said:
I was listening to Nile at work and my boss told me I have problems.
try blasting something not so heavy and then slowly increase the heaviness, its like trying to boil frogs in water. you gotta slowly raise the temperature so they dont jump out

I prefer toads...

[/offtopic]

I got 2 kids to listen and buy a couple of Blind Guardian albums... so yeah.. I feel like I deserve a cookie..

Oh and yeah.. they LIKE Blind Guardian too. I could've just tricked them into buying it and then listening but eh, I'm a nice guy.

I could never get my parents to listen to anything heavier then 90's Metallica...

That and country. XD