Face of melinda remix by Razor Point

What_The_Shit.jpg

That is absolutely positively one of the most horrible techno remixes of ANYTHING, EVER.

I enjoy how the "bassline" they added has absolutely nothing to do with the song and is just dissonant awfulness. It's like he just ran the song's tempos through a program that generates a random generic techno beat and stuck the output on top of it. The tempo shifts on some of the acoustic stuff sound like complete ass too.

Opeth should sue this guy to have it removed, this is practically libel!

EDIT: and yes, it's definitely still on there, you have to click the play button to the left.

Isn't available for me either and can't find it via google either. But I suppose that's only a good thing.

Damn I'm listening to it and... and... I really want to commit suicide. Help me. You know this kind of stuff that... well... you don't want to look (or listen) because it is too horrible but you just need to do it... god! Damn damn damn! How to ruin a good song. I need a lobotomy now. "By the turnstile beckons a damsel fair" SHUT UP!

The thing that i complain about is why did he wanted to fuck this song up? I personally hate that kind of music, and making one of my fav songs sound like that just makes me wanna throw up