Face of melinda remix by Razor Point

Ahaha, thanks for proving my point. Reread the replies before that post.. Then reread my post.. Then reread your replies to my post. Fingers crossed you'll get what I meant.

I'll be kind and give you a hint: Nothing to do with whether or not I like or dislike the song, nor was it a condemnation of anybody for simply disliking the song.

im surprised more of you guys didnt like it because opeth fans have a wide taste in music because opeth arent just metal they are progressive and this song is also progressive

Ahaha, thanks for proving my point. Reread the replies before that post.. Then reread my post.. Then reread your replies to my post. Fingers crossed you'll get what I meant.

I'll be kind and give you a hint: Nothing to do with whether or not I like or dislike the song, nor was it a condemnation of anybody for simply disliking the song.

:loco:

I thought was terrible. I gave detailed reasons for why i thought it was terrible. Apparently this makes me a closed-minded opeth fanboy or something?

It might be possible to make a good techno remix of an opeth song. This isn't even trying. How is it elitist to hate it? I like plenty of electronica, I said absolutely nothing condemning the genre, just this vomitous attempt at it. It insults the genre of electronica more than it insults opeth tbh.

hmmm has potential... but this is terrible imo. but, it leaves me thinking that a good dj could do this song rite..