Face of melinda remix by Razor Point

Samsara managed to understand the point.

You don't have to like it, nobody ever said that.. But some of you are simply too precious over a band and their music.

You don't have to like it, nobody ever said that.. But some of you are simply too precious over a band and their music.

yes true.. and I don't need to be 'less precious' over my fav band and I have my reasons for that.. I don't like techno tbh and I think this guy ruined the song (because of the subject of the lyrics, the whole story of Melinda you know). I've just expressed my point of view.

It's just a fucking nice song that you appreciate for what it is and what you know about it, and also for some it is their favourite song of their favourite band and it just got fucked up by someone who thought it would sound quite cool if he made a remix of it in a techno style but this guy didn't realize he would merely destroy all your dreams and hope in life and that you would eventually commit suicide because of such an act.

Hope you get my genius point.

I'll be kind and give you a hint: Nothing to do with whether or not I like or dislike the song, nor was it a condemnation of anybody for simply disliking the song.

Sure yeah.. hey umm I still don't get it. Would you explain exactly what's the ultimate answer?

yes true.. and I don't need to be 'less precious' over my fav band and I have my reasons for that.. I don't like techno tbh and I think this guy ruined the song (because of the subject of the lyrics, the whole story of Melinda you know). I've just expressed my point of view.

Okay yes, you're right.. You do not need to be less precious. But it'd be wise for you to not be so precious.

To summarise.. Relax.. It's just music. It's okay, you are safe.. Put on something that you do like.. And forget the song ever happened. It's not a crime to remix music that you happen to enjoy, or put upon a subjective pedestal, and reacting like it's a kick to the balls is akin to a child throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get their way. But you can have your way.. You can listen to Face Of Melinda. As much as you want. You never had to or have to listen to the remix again. It's a relieving realisation.. Really.

Breathe out.

Of course, you are free to continue.. But the advice still stands, regardless of 'it's my opinion' replies. I've already read your opinions.. And they generally placed a lot of value over something which is actually nigh upon completely unimportant.

Okay yes, you're right.. You do not need to be less precious. But it'd be wise for you to not be so precious.

To summarise.. Relax.. It's just music. It's okay, you are safe.. Put on something that you do like.. And forget the song ever happened. It's not a crime to remix music that you happen to enjoy, or put upon a subjective pedestal, and reacting like it's a kick to the balls is akin to a child throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get their way. But you can have your way.. You can listen to Face Of Melinda. As much as you want. You never had to or have to listen to the remix again. It's a relieving realisation.. Really.

Breathe out.

Of course, you are free to continue.. But the advice still stands, regardless of 'it's my opinion' replies. I've already read your opinions.. And they generally placed a lot of value over something which is actually nigh upon completely unimportant.

you should have put it this way since the very begining lol
I see your point, ok...you're right :p

Well, yeah. Most of the population is completely retarded. As computers and the internet continue to get even more mainstream and accepted as not just for nerds, the dumber it gets.