Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
The ones who are supporting evolutionism fanatically should know about it, else it would be foolish to support this scientific theory anyways. So to evolutionist people, I ask a couple of questions:

1) According to evolution a fish living in a pond, once the pond begins to dry up, decides to improve lungs in order to survive! Then it becomes an amphibian and lives via lung and gill respiration. Until now this is fine, but in order to develop a generation of these amphibian creatures the change should also be in sperms and ovules.. Which means the amphibian creature should say that "Now I should also improve my fertilization cells also, so that my kids and grandchildren can live a comfortable life and/or survive." Do you think this is logical? I don't think scientists have decided where evolution starts, in fertilization cells or body cells, because if it was the other way around then the conditions that the body is suffering wouldn't effect evolution in fertilization cells then it would be random which contradicts Darwin in the first place..

2) In order to be evolution between genetically alike two creatures there should be millions of meaningful, beneficial and non-fatal mutations. Lets say that these chain of millions of mutations happened in thousand years, but what happened to the guys in between who are ab-normal, those who dont have what it takes to survive (due to lack of "evolution") and defective creatures? Where are the fossiles?

Please answer.

i don't think you or anyone here really knows this in depth, so these no point in making a debate

but i do remember someone in my science class questioning it saying about the eye, was there several stages of an eye not working while it was forming and then suddenly worked, he thought he was making a valid point that was making evolution look stupid, but that's not the way it all works and the teacher then put him in his place by explaining and discussing the proof of how the eye developed

what you're saying seems to be on the same page, but as i said probably no one knows it well enough to start a debate, explain the whole thing

I'm talking in riddles. Jesus had mentioned that when the farmers come, the people tending the field will shed their clothes and give it back to them. This means 2 things; Either we ALL are the people tending the field, or just the light workers themselves. I normally tend to go with the former but it is irrelevant in proving this point.

In other parables, Jesus mentions people such as fishermen, builders, pharisees...I believe that he is talking about the people who created Adam and Eve, and I think they are coming in a few months because of one thing I read on a different forum that really stood out to me.

I have mentioned before, perhaps not here, that ALL actions are transfers of thought. And I have described the world of thoughts as a fully functioning component to our universe as a system of energy. Fire and Nature complement each other this way, and JUST like our own universe, the laws of conservation exist. This means that nothing is wasted and nothing is ever completely destroyed. So when someone carries their thoughts into this world, it brings significance of it's message to my eyes BECAUSE nothing is wasted. Something has ALWAYS come from something, and when a massive cell of thought appears during a self induced trance like sleep, the content of the dreams stays in the head so long as they remain there, forgotten.

When a forum exists for dreams to be brought forth, it had to be because of that being a good thing. Love for that subject needed to exist, and with a human element judging the situation of people troubled by their dreams, the need for somewhere to open up with them began to multiply itself until it becomes manifest. And when someone who believes they know a certain wisdom claims it, and has a troubling dream where wisdom is not present, and there is a magnetism attracting that wisdom (Brought about by the "dreamer"), wisdom will come forth as it can.

Here is wisdom, then. The final result of ALL that thought transfer into our world. I believe when someone says to me "I had a dream that some great truth was revealed in June of this year" that MY wisdom, by the words of Jesus himself, give me the conclusion that the harvesters are coming to harvest their crop. I do not claim that it is the RIGHT conclusion to draw, I claim that it is the conclusion i draw based on my logic.

If you have an issue with my logic, say so and I will be happy to correct you.

Yes, belief makes one crazy. Go eat your own words or something...

Don't walk through that open door. You know I'm talking about this one right here, from way back in time.

air_breath.jpg

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Well if you are advocating evolutionism then you should be able to tell about these simple things. I can very well inform you about Islam, cant I? If you dont know a heck about it then I think you should let it go..

de_aztec is right about wiki, so I guess I need some other info (not that I didnt search for it, alas never found any satisfying answer)

Well, you could tell me PARTS about Islam. Not the full story by a long shot, and neither can I regarding my posts. But I haven't really been trying to simplify it because I do not believe in letting your minds rot in their skulls.

Who does this? Who the fuck let's that happen in the middle of an evolution except your vice? Not me, my friend. HemeHaci, I hope wisdom guides you down the path to faith.

Mother awaiting Daughter with open arms.

You've run out of things to say, or just don't care. Did you notice I'm still humoring you?

it's 7am i'm tired, don't care about replying, but enjoying your ridiculous posts

all dead animals do not have fossilised remains for obvious reasons. the recent fossil discovery of the darwinius masillae creature was the first intact specimen of its type.

the gay thing with these journals is that usually you have to pay for them and can only view the abstract for free

For once in my life, I will agree with cuntface. Your posts are, as always, consisted of complete non-sense and blind beliefs and an obviously boundless imagination. Don't believe that cuntface is missing ideas to reply to you, it's probably only because he doesn't know where to start, because like me, he maybe never saw such non-sense before in his life.

The ones who are supporting evolutionism fanatically should know about it, else it would be foolish to support this scientific theory anyways. So to evolutionist people, I ask a couple of questions:

1) (...)
2) In order to be evolution between genetically alike two creatures there should be millions of meaningful, beneficial and non-fatal mutations. Lets say that these chain of millions of mutations happened in thousand years, but what happened to the guys in between who are ab-normal, those who dont have what it takes to survive (due to lack of "evolution") and defective creatures? Where are the fossiles?

Please answer.

1) Though I couldn't precisely answer your questiong, I think you must consider the fact that all these things are done progressively; no animals decide that they want to change their ovules and such; it's a naturally hidden transformation because it happens on a very large period based on the very general condition of said species. If a pond begins to dry up, it's possible that some species within it will one day be able to live outside of it. But this pond must dry very damn slowly and the evolution begins only when the species are affected by the change. Every species just adapt themselves.

2) I guess these species where pretty much alike the one they derivated from; There had to be many extincted species that are just derivation of others, but I don't know if there are evidences about it.

I fail to see everything but I would like to at least see the error of my ways. Could you find them for me? It makes perfect sense to me, but I DO see how it would seem as rubbish to one person. Just because it hasn't happened yet.

Meh. Maybe it IS time for sleep...