Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Are there muslims here??????? !! I thought i am the only one here.
Edit: No Satanism?? or it falls to the Atheism category??

Hahahahah that's one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. Dont you even know what atheism is?

Frankly only ignorant morons belive in a god that is in the popular religions. The only kind of god you can make a case for is a deist god. But that's still a shitty case.

I prefered replying to you here, cuntface, since it's the appropriated thread. Would like to have more details about that video. What's that missing link, a link to what, and what's the purpose of it, what can humanity learn from it?

the link that proves we evolved from apes, no one had found evidence of it, as in fossils etc of all the in between stages. but now they have and they can prove 100% that we evolved from apes and it completely abolishes creationists, all of the religious ideas of a god creating us just like how we are today out the window.

obv there is already people defending it, saying it's a conspiracy and all that nonsense lol

Anyone who believes solely in creationism is a fool. Anyone who believes in evolution is a wise man.

...Did I make sense yet? Or do you still have to wait for the next couple of months to find out?

Anyone who believes solely in creationism is a fool. Anyone who believes in evolution is a wise man.

...Did I make sense yet? Or do you still have to wait for the next couple of months to find out?

ya but before, there was the 'missing link' that was needed to prove it 100% over creationism

It's think it's right to believe in evolution (because it logically and pratically makes (more) sense) but it's very interesting to understand it more deeply. There are so much aspects to understand in our evolution and the way species progress and how it all function. Would like to study these things further one day. And I think I'm gonna read about that missing link, looks like a great discovery unlike what I first thought.

there no belief in evolution, the facts/evidence are there backed up 1000 times and now the last bit found it really is fact

Yes, evolution for sure exists, but we must admit that we still don't understand it totally. Very complex stuff. Nevertheless, this will never crush the creationnist; I guess that's "faith", and you can't accept that you based all your beliefs on false presumptions, well most wouldn't, and that's why they argue this much.

ya but before, there was the 'missing link' that was needed to prove it 100% over creationism

Tell ya what, if you don't look like a funny man in a few months, I'll become the bringer of death so you have something more interesting to watch on CNN.

Deal or no deal?

The truth will never be hidden forever. Do you not harvest crops when they are ripe? You don't think you are ripe to learn the truth about your existence? About Yahweh? About the world of the 4 elements?

You will be surprised at how close we are to knowing the full extent of the truth, yet JUST out of reach. Like the builders, the one stone we have thrown away was the cornerstone all along.

The truth will never be hidden forever. Do you not harvest crops when they are ripe? You don't think you are ripe to learn the truth about your existence? About Yahweh? About the world of the 4 elements?

You will be surprised at how close we are to knowing the full extent of the truth, yet JUST out of reach. Like the builders, the one stone we have thrown away was the cornerstone all along.

:erk: are you even speaking english?

what were you talking about?? i literally don't understand anything you are saying