fake anathema

:yuk: Those fuckin posers just wanna play to be one of the greatest bands ever, but the only thing they got is to fuck up the name of anathema. They even talk as some sort of stupid motherfucker HipHopers: "Yo wutz up guys..." :puke:

fanboy.jpg

Supai said:
:yuk: Those fuckin posers just wanna play to be one of the greatest bands ever, but the only thing they got is to fuck up the name of anathema. They even talk as some sort of stupid motherfucker HipHopers: "Yo wutz up guys..." :puke:
A wise man once said: weak men threat, real men act:loco:

"TRY TO SUE US...GO TO HELL

OK for all the ******* "real anathema fans"..

-You cant be sued if you dont sell merch/cd's
- Cry about it
-We are changing our name
-We hope you all had fun looking up our site and being fa g ots
-Go to h e ll

-bruce-
P.S. For all of you 30 yr old fans - still living in your moms basement - mom still paying the internet bills, you might wana think about getting off your worthelss a ss es and doing something with your life."

Biatch!!! I'm 27 and don't live in my mom's basement. I WILL fucking kill these guys.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
"TRY TO SUE US...GO TO HELL

OK for all the ******* "real anathema fans"..

-You cant be sued if you dont sell merch/cd's
- Cry about it
-We are changing our name
-We hope you all had fun looking up our site and being fa g ots
-Go to h e ll

-bruce-
P.S. For all of you 30 yr old fans - still living in your moms basement - mom still paying the internet bills, you might wana think about getting off your worthelss a ss es and doing something with your life."

12.gif
390.gif
lol01.gif

all they had to do was google/images Anathema and they would have gotten 20+ pages of concert shots, album covers, etc.