Fall US tour 2008

I was born and raised(not my choice) here in Florida. There's just sand, and old people, raising their grandkids from other northern states. The only time I enjoyed it here, was a few years ago, when I was in Miami for a year, dating the lovely Latinas.

as long as they hit orlando ill be happy. i fucking slept through the prog nation show, which pissed me off to all hell seeing as i already had my ticket...i just didnt wake up til like 10pm

If I could find a job there, that would take care of my bills, I'd be living somewhere in Scandinavia.

I was born and raised(not my choice) here in Florida. There's just sand, and old people, raising their grandkids from other northern states. The only time I enjoyed it here, was a few years ago, when I was in Miami for a year, dating the lovely Latinas.

Dude, what the fuck part of Florida are you in?! Zephyr Hills? lol

The Florida I'm used to is the one with beaches loaded with hot, tanned women basically year 'round, where you can wear shorts and enjoy being outdoors and on the water in December, where there's an endless list of things to do and shows to check out.

I'll tell you one thing I definitely DO know... while you're freezing your pasty butts off for half the year in Stockholm, I'm waterskiing, fishing, golfing, layin' around on the beach in Daytona takin' in all the nubile, fine local fauna!

Screw living anywhere that sees that much snow, I lived in Iowa for two years when I was a kid, and let me tell ya, for me... Hell is being landlocked in the damned snow!

In Florida, they can do the "Retirement Tour". Opeth for seniors!!:headbang:

m_53e3471d5bd67abb0e481ca0035d5422.jpg

FUCK GERITAL!!:lol: