Fall US tour 2008

On Opeth Ticketing, they mention that more dates will be announced tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers for Montreal!!

I don't see an opening for a Montreal date ? Looks like a trip to QC if you want to see them

^^Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :p That's why I'm crossing my fingers, they're announcing more dates tomorrow but I don't see where they would fit it since they're in Worchester on the 19th, Quebec on the 20th and London Ontario on the 21st. Only the 22nd is available but that doesn't make any sense if they go to Quebec city, then London Ontario to come back to Montreal.

It's only a 10 hour drive from Montreal to Cleveland. Maybe they can make it happen ?

Sweet, Bogart's in Cincinnati. It's a small venue, but I saw Porcupine Tree their last year and got within seven feet of the stage. :)

I noticed that they're going north on the east coast for the last dates so maybe they will stop by Montreal after the last show in Baltimore. You know, that would make sense since there is also no date for Toronto...

***Wishful thinking***

^I'm seeing both Sigur Ros and Opeth this year, but not within two days! That would be an awesome 48 hours.

Just my luck! I've alredy got my Sigur Ros tickets for Montreal on september 20th.....the same day that Opeth is in Quebec City.....

Good thing I saw Opeth last may! And the same thing happens again. Mikael said thay'd be coming back soon, but they're not, just like on the GR tour. Looks like they can't play both Quebec and Montreal on the same leg of any tour now!