Fallout 3

I'm thinking I'm going to wait to get a new computer. I really don't want to play a game of this magnitude on a console.

THis game is good but I'm a n00b and it's pissing me off... :lol: I'm getting assraped in the underground train station.

If it's the ghouls, the key to that is the 9mm with VATS in the head right as they get close to you. Let it get to about 85% or so and blast all your ap, then take a few steps back unloading the rest of the clip if they managed to live.

Funnily enough though, I'm glad this game has a bit of challenge on hard. Bethesda has a tendancy to make their games a little too easy on all settings, and I'm glad there's actually some challenge to it. Only about 8 hours in, so we'll find out when I get some more perks if it gets too easy. Bloody mess is definitely the coolest yet.

Ron Perlman is only the narrator because it wouldn't be a fallout without him.

Also, Malcolm McDowell and Liam Neeson are plenty famous.

Anyway, the game is alright... I'm still waiting for the true Fallout 3.

So many games late this year that are comming out, gah...i still need to get GoW 2 when it comes out...i just barley started GHWT and Fallout 3 tomorow. Good thing I'll have the next two days off.

I'm still waiting for the true Fallout 3.
What do you mean?

If it's the ghouls, the key to that is the 9mm with VATS in the head right as they get close to you. Let it get to about 85% or so and blast all your ap, then take a few steps back unloading the rest of the clip if they managed to live.

Funnily enough though, I'm glad this game has a bit of challenge on hard. Bethesda has a tendancy to make their games a little too easy on all settings, and I'm glad there's actually some challenge to it. Only about 8 hours in, so we'll find out when I get some more perks if it gets too easy. Bloody mess is definitely the coolest yet.

I'm fine until the combat involves 3 people, or two really big motherfuckers like the ones you fight outside that church. Then I'm fucked. The VATS is useful but the FPS mode is choppy as fuck, really hard when it's multiple people.. I dunno I'm getting frustrated. Meh, I'm not a big gamer anyways. Game is fun though. I've just been an asshole blowing people's heads off the entire time.

What do you mean?

This is NOT a fallout game to me. Sure, the story and enviroment is, but to me Fallout all about the fallout gameplay. The gameplay is what made the "first 2", and this is nothing in the realms of it.

I'm fine until the combat involves 3 people, or two really big motherfuckers like the ones you fight outside that church. Then I'm fucked. The VATS is useful but the FPS mode is choppy as fuck, really hard when it's multiple people.. I dunno I'm getting frustrated. Meh, I'm not a big gamer anyways. Game is fun though. I've just been an asshole blowing people's heads off the entire time.

A lot of what isn't understood about the game, and should have been explained to people prior, is that the targetting is maybe 40% where you have the cursor and 60% various other stats determining where the bullet goes. It's meant to be choppy.

I'm getting the hang of it now, and enjoying myself a lot more, I just slaughtered the fuck out of that cannibal vampire clan and got myself a bunch of new items :D

Funnily enough.
funnel-copper_1.jpg