First trailer for Fallout: New Vegas

i did get fallout 3 fairly playable eventually after i modded the shit out of it, and the accuracy thing was one of the first things i fixed

still, shouldnt have to mod a game to make it playable, it should just be good in the first place
im expecting this to be far better than fallout 3 though, obsidian have a good rep and they have their collective head in the right place

I love F3.

I love the inaccuracy of guns when my avatar is green and inexperienced.

With every new avatar 2 of 3 of my first goals is to max small guns skill for the Lincolns Repeater and repair skill to keep it at 100% with looted hunting rifles (the 1st goal is to get the Intelligence Bobblehead at level 2).

I use only 2 mods: IR Goggles and Green Wasteland (makes the grass and trees green which is more realistic).

Btw, what's with the damn Pixar robot in the teaser? Looks like it's from some freakin children's film.

I think it's Mr. Handy or some other robot manufactured to help humans before the war. You can see a Mr. Handy commerical at the beginning of Fallout 1. :lol:

Not too handy now is he!

Well yeah, but it's something of the similar vein. Maybe they just wrote it to make the teaser more dramatic, as you can see. "Its master is beyond its help" works for animals, why not robots? That kind of a robot probably won't be seen in the actual game.

Mr. Handy from the Fallout 3 series:
Mr._Handy.png

So no, thats not a Mr. Handy. ;)

The only thing I didn't really like about Fallout 3 was the AP system... running out then you have to go hide somewhere while it recharges (and there wasn't a way to get more besides increasing your agility)... otherwise I loved it

The only thing I didn't really like about Fallout 3 was the AP system... running out then you have to go hide somewhere while it recharges (and there wasn't a way to get more besides increasing your agility)... otherwise I loved it

Hmm what ?

Action Girl/Boy, Grim Reapers Sprint (with some strategy it gives practically infinite AP), Nerves of Steel perks, Jet/Ultrajet, Nuka Cola Quantum, Ledouxs Hockey Mask, Ranger Battle Armor and few other ways to increase it.

Hmm what ?

Action Girl/Boy, Grim Reapers Sprint (with some strategy it gives practically infinite AP), Nerves of Steel perks, Jet/Ultrajet, Nuka Cola Quantum, Ledouxs Hockey Mask, Ranger Battle Armor and few other ways to increase it.

grim reaper's sprint looks sweet, how did I not know about this